Subject: "I feel really bad" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3873
Show all folders

Grollaski (Guest) (Guest)Sat 24-Nov-01 02:24 PM

#3875, "I feel really bad"

I have been thinking for a couple of days how to approach this goodbye note. My character, to and to some extent me pesonally, (mostly because my character wouldn't) really disliked your character. On the other hand I feel really bad about what happened to you with the stump. I didn't realize that the 'ol stick was taking xp when he killed people (that made it a lot less fun and funny for me) and that it happened to someone who had taken the time to develop a solid role, and rank a character with a sucky vuln to near hero. To do that and then get thrown 35k in the hole by a quest mob blows. I can't really fault Grummy, I don't believe he wanted it to do that, but I also understand how his hands are tied in doing anything to give it back (policies, people trying to take advantage of his reimbursement and such).

You played him well. If I was blind, and you spoke to me, I could tell it was you, and that is kind of a thing I look for. You were a good arbiter, and it blew my mind when I was doppled as the other healer, I worded, got hugged, and then revealed. I don't know if you can tell before you try, but that was pretty sharp. If I disliked you, I enjoyed disliking you.

If you care to leave a way to respond to you. I will.

Every F*cking where I go I see the pathos that I know will spell the termination of us all.

-Bad Religion

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 23-Nov-01 06:54 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Delaru (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 09:20 PM, #5
Reply I feel really bad, Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 24-Nov-01 02:24 PM #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Lourinvah (Guest), 23-Nov-01 07:06 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Divox (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 02:49 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Minyar, 23-Nov-01 02:16 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Sagsworthy (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 09:58 AM, #6
          Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, grang (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 04:16 PM, #7
               Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, jinplang (Guest) (Guest), 01-Dec-01 04:18 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3873 Previous topic | Next topic