Subject: "RE: (DEL) Rabaen the Master of Adamantite" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3873
Show all folders

MinyarFri 23-Nov-01 02:16 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3878, "RE: (DEL) Rabaen the Master of Adamantite"

Honestly,
I was sorry to see you go. Sintarlin actually liked you, but he killed you that one time, to show you that it would be better to aide him with knowledge, then to keep him from it. He didn't care that you traveled with the ragers, you were using them to your ultimate help. However, he didn't like waking up to see you hitting his devil. Thats why he killed you. Anyway, it has to be tough to basically be alone in galadon all the time. That makes me want to make a trib in some ways. I like the underdog.

Minyar

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 23-Nov-01 06:54 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Delaru (Guest) (Guest), 25-Nov-01 09:20 PM, #5
Reply I feel really bad, Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 24-Nov-01 02:24 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Lourinvah (Guest), 23-Nov-01 07:06 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Divox (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 02:49 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Minyar, 23-Nov-01 02:16 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, Sagsworthy (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 09:58 AM, #6
          Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, grang (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 04:16 PM, #7
               Reply RE: (DEL) <TRIBUNAL> Rabaen the Master of Adamantite, jinplang (Guest) (Guest), 01-Dec-01 04:18 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3873 Previous topic | Next topic