Subject: "about goodie conjurers and preps, and compliments" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3790
Show all folders

Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest)Sun 18-Nov-01 02:45 PM

#3800, "about goodie conjurers and preps, and compliments"

Well done Sintarlin, it was nice to have a kind "evil" double, doing the same sort of thing but for the other side. Shame you deleted.

As far as preps and goodie conjurers go, with the way things are right now, goodie conjurers have to fight like evil ones because archons aren't going to help you fight groups of villagers who can all cranial you. The only way to beat them is to prep and go for sheer offensive damage. I mean, I fought two sword specs with protection, sanc, and haste, and I died as soon as they both flurried at the same time, so you do still really need to prep to put up a fight.

Against scions, I died to the ram because my archon wouldn't sanc me when fighting the nightwalker (which seems to be a recurring problem), and healing is useless against rams when you've not prepped.

An archon is good for one on one combat, but not a great deal else when it comes to pk against warriors. Hence you're left with angels which are not dissimilar from demons. I would recommend good conjurers, but I don't think there is a mismatch when it comes to pk. Both need prep and offense if they are to fight groups. The main difference is that a goodie can handle a one on one easier with archons, but your enemy will probably get away if you don't have an angel.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 17-Nov-01 10:33 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Raiztelan (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 05:35 AM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Minyar, 17-Nov-01 10:42 PM, #1
     Reply Damn damn damn you!!!, Jyrela (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 10:58 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Damn damn damn you!!!, Minyar, 18-Nov-01 01:07 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Valguarnera, 18-Nov-01 01:51 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Minyar, 18-Nov-01 11:00 AM, #8
     Reply I always thought you were going to con die instead of d..., Phaistus (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 04:49 AM, #5
     Reply RE: I always thought you were going to con die instead ..., Minyar, 18-Nov-01 10:58 AM, #7
     Reply about goodie conjurers and preps, and compliments, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:45 PM #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 07:06 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, arkady (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 05:07 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Minyar, 18-Nov-01 11:16 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Jubornl (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 09:45 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Karnavex (Guest) (Guest), 20-Nov-01 09:39 PM, #14
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Minyar, 20-Nov-01 11:38 PM, #15
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3790 Previous topic | Next topic