Subject: "RE: (DEL) Sintarlin the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3790
Show all folders

MinyarSat 17-Nov-01 10:42 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3792, "RE: (DEL) Sintarlin the Planewalker"

Well, Thats enough of that. I thought maybe if I had a conjurer with a better Charisma it would make a huge difference. After playing Cirellan I knew I could do better. Well, I'm tired of Sintarlin, and yes sorta a rage deletion, as I'm tired of being one of the few about. The exception being a few like Phaistus, Brotmin and such. Both Chancellors really don't do much aggresively, and well, Evil Conjurers have no protection. Yeah, a lesser ice devil will do a little barrier once in a while. However, I don't see it, and good conjurers...well they are sanced constantly and get healed in combat...must be nice. Where good conjurers are hard to defeat, evil ones are pretty easy.

The best thing the Scion imms did in a long time, IMO, was changed the walkers. It helps that they aren't just charmed creatures...so thanks to them for that. However, I just doubt severly that the things that are going to happen will help anything at all. The pendulum swings and the ragers are on top, so they continue to gang-bang in mass. Last death, one rounder to Meushen and Jezzan, how fun.

Farewells:
Scion:
Phaistus, you are probably the only Scion I really really liked as a player.
Jubornl, Brotmin, Karnavex, thanks for being there and being supportive.
Chancellors, Whatever, you were there a lot, but maybe I just don't see you. I could swear 150 hours is way under what I had been there...then again, what do I know. You guys do well in a lot of ways, but don't go into action much, unless backed up. Maybe thats why I suck as a mage, because I don't like having backup.
Hmm...many many more I'm not mentioning and not really worrying about. I played Sintarlin how I wanted and I died a lot, but I killed a lot too. It was fun while it lasted. I think the ultimate frustration was never finding anything to help me into the Silent Tower. I got some tips from Halisstra, but nothing ever panned out. Most of hte time I was running from Ragers or Paladins..or defending the Chasm. Whatever, Conjurers are cool, but you spend half of your time sleeping to conjure...not much fun.
Oh well, it was agood run

Battle:
I liked Jezzan, not sure why though
I liked Goapa and Loborguz cause they would actually fight you alone.
*shrug* Bring back old battle IMO

The rest, all you paladins, can just kiss it, I think you are overpowered, and I don't care. Wrath is bs

Thats all,
Aaron aka Minyar, Sintarlin, some others

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 17-Nov-01 10:33 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Raiztelan (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 05:35 AM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Minyar, 17-Nov-01 10:42 PM #1
     Reply Damn damn damn you!!!, Jyrela (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 10:58 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Damn damn damn you!!!, Minyar, 18-Nov-01 01:07 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Valguarnera, 18-Nov-01 01:51 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Minyar, 18-Nov-01 11:00 AM, #8
     Reply I always thought you were going to con die instead of d..., Phaistus (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 04:49 AM, #5
     Reply RE: I always thought you were going to con die instead ..., Minyar, 18-Nov-01 10:58 AM, #7
     Reply about goodie conjurers and preps, and compliments, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 02:45 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 07:06 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, arkady (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 05:07 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Minyar, 18-Nov-01 11:16 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Jubornl (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 09:45 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Karnavex (Guest) (Guest), 20-Nov-01 09:39 PM, #14
          Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Sintarlin the Planewalker, Minyar, 20-Nov-01 11:38 PM, #15
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3790 Previous topic | Next topic