Subject: "heh, I had no idea who you were." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3748
Show all folders

Goapa (Guest) (Guest)Sun 18-Nov-01 11:38 AM

#3750, "heh, I had no idea who you were."

But you definitely came at the village with spirit and balls. But you must admit, flying to me as the "BAT" of all things and not havin any protections up at all, you will probably die. I mean, I think the bat i vunerable to damage . You definitely had more spirit than any other sylvans I have met, even though I only interacted with you for that short time.

It is rare that there is someone out there willing to die for their beliefs. Although, the village seems to be full of people willing to die for their beliefs. I guess I just don't understand the, "Oh I'll get my source of power later after I rank a little, there is one rager defending". *sigh*

Good luck and take care.

Goapa

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SYLVAN> Cambaord the Master of Alteration [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 17-Nov-01 07:25 PM
Reply Not another rager..*grin*, Cambaord (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 08:02 AM, #3
Reply heh, I had no idea who you were., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 11:38 AM #4
     Reply RE: heh, I had no idea who you were., Cambaord (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:00 PM, #5
Reply Damn, Jyrela (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 10:35 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Cambaord the Master of Alteration, Paelnor (Guest), 17-Nov-01 08:29 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3748 Previous topic | Next topic