Subject: "(DEL) <SYLVAN> Cambaord the Master of Alteration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3748
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 17-Nov-01 07:25 PM
Member since 28th Apr 2024
16816 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3748, "(DEL) Cambaord the Master of Alteration"

Sat Nov 17 19:23:49 2001

7 o''clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Spring on the Theran calendar Cambaord perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:transmuter
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:98
PK Ratio:11% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Cambaord (Guest) (Guest)Sun 18-Nov-01 08:02 AM

#3749, "Not another rager..*grin*"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I cant say I was impressed at all with this charactor.
I have played 5 transmuters in a row and 4 of them got the bloody alligator for their end offensive form. I didnt actually mind the gator but...well....im kinda sick of it and wanted a change. Too bloody slow and with one attack a round, it gets parried or dodged and you're dead...(Im determined to learn Tiger or Lion just once)

I joined Sylvan because Ive never been in that cabal and there seemed to be soo many people which I thought I could travel with and interact with. *grin* I had looked forward to the challenge of learning from the 'elite', but found myself left on my own.

I found myself alone in for 98% of the time, up agaisnt a hoard of ragers. AFter my induction, I never once saw our leaders or lieutenants, and I was playing about 5-6 hours a day at varying times, sometimes more.

To the Imms: Uller, you are my favorite Imm. I felt awkward at times because the sapling was usually in the village. At the best of times I was hard pressed to beat the bloody giant even when 0 ragers were about. *grin* You dont know how nice it is to have a cabal Imm say 'Nice job' over the cabal channel.

Raakh, Igulsumus, Lumdrom...you are all great to travel with and very competant individuals. I will look forward to hunting with you with my next charactor.

To all the ragers...I had decided I was not going to stick this charactor out and wanted to go out fighting. Believe it or not, I am actually quite competant at playing transmuters...hehehe

Ill be back quickly and in style.

Oh yeh...my favorite saying with this charactor.
"Yeh, dat fella's a rager too meh thinkin."

Goapa (Guest) (Guest)Sun 18-Nov-01 11:38 AM

#3750, "heh, I had no idea who you were."
In response to Reply #3

But you definitely came at the village with spirit and balls. But you must admit, flying to me as the "BAT" of all things and not havin any protections up at all, you will probably die. I mean, I think the bat i vunerable to damage . You definitely had more spirit than any other sylvans I have met, even though I only interacted with you for that short time.

It is rare that there is someone out there willing to die for their beliefs. Although, the village seems to be full of people willing to die for their beliefs. I guess I just don't understand the, "Oh I'll get my source of power later after I rank a little, there is one rager defending". *sigh*

Good luck and take care.

Goapa

Cambaord (Guest) (Guest)Sun 18-Nov-01 01:00 PM

#3751, "RE: heh, I had no idea who you were."
In response to Reply #4

I promise to bring some excitement to you bored ragers with my next charactor. I think you need more foes, you're all getting bored sitting around rubbing down the destructor.

Jyrela (Guest) (Guest)Sat 17-Nov-01 10:35 PM

#3752, "Damn"
In response to Reply #0

I think you gone cuz of that last death to Goapa as you just got unghosted. I was gona fly to you and help, but you already dead guess that thief get a good stab on your back. *sigh* We traveled before me, the all powerful Emu, hehe until I get the eagle. Good luck to you on your next char. Make sure ya make the one to beat up on them ragers.

--Jyrela

Paelnor (Guest)Sat 17-Nov-01 08:29 PM

#3753, "RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Cambaord the Master of Alteration"
In response to Reply #0

Before I write my own, I'm going to say this. Damn. You were one of the people I'm told was actually around. I'm going to assume the ragers got to you until I'm told otherwise. *sigh* I thought you merely quit.

-Paelnor

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3748 Previous topic | Next topic