Subject: "Not another rager..*grin*" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3748
Show all folders

Cambaord (Guest) (Guest)Sun 18-Nov-01 08:02 AM

#3749, "Not another rager..*grin*"

Well, I cant say I was impressed at all with this charactor.
I have played 5 transmuters in a row and 4 of them got the bloody alligator for their end offensive form. I didnt actually mind the gator but...well....im kinda sick of it and wanted a change. Too bloody slow and with one attack a round, it gets parried or dodged and you're dead...(Im determined to learn Tiger or Lion just once)

I joined Sylvan because Ive never been in that cabal and there seemed to be soo many people which I thought I could travel with and interact with. *grin* I had looked forward to the challenge of learning from the 'elite', but found myself left on my own.

I found myself alone in for 98% of the time, up agaisnt a hoard of ragers. AFter my induction, I never once saw our leaders or lieutenants, and I was playing about 5-6 hours a day at varying times, sometimes more.

To the Imms: Uller, you are my favorite Imm. I felt awkward at times because the sapling was usually in the village. At the best of times I was hard pressed to beat the bloody giant even when 0 ragers were about. *grin* You dont know how nice it is to have a cabal Imm say 'Nice job' over the cabal channel.

Raakh, Igulsumus, Lumdrom...you are all great to travel with and very competant individuals. I will look forward to hunting with you with my next charactor.

To all the ragers...I had decided I was not going to stick this charactor out and wanted to go out fighting. Believe it or not, I am actually quite competant at playing transmuters...hehehe

Ill be back quickly and in style.

Oh yeh...my favorite saying with this charactor.
"Yeh, dat fella's a rager too meh thinkin."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SYLVAN> Cambaord the Master of Alteration [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 17-Nov-01 07:25 PM
Reply Not another rager..*grin*, Cambaord (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 08:02 AM #3
Reply heh, I had no idea who you were., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 11:38 AM, #4
     Reply RE: heh, I had no idea who you were., Cambaord (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:00 PM, #5
Reply Damn, Jyrela (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 10:35 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <SYLVAN> Cambaord the Master of Alteration, Paelnor (Guest), 17-Nov-01 08:29 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3748 Previous topic | Next topic