Subject: "RE: What a run" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #2989
Show all folders

yimadapul (Guest) (Guest)Tue 09-Oct-01 02:49 PM

#2999, "RE: What a run"

i know what you mean, i suppose that my character (whom i plan to delete as soon as i manage to connect to telnet) was a channel for my feelings as well. the more i think about, it seems that my feelings came through my character, Yimcun. I remember seeking out Temperaleai, Yirri, Pasha, and a few others almost as soon as i logged on. if i didn't find them, i'd tottle around the inn hoping they came.
Odd isn't it, how a character can often mold around yourself, whether purpously or not? Also odd how a character can reveal some inner feelings that you've never confronted can come out as well... I suppose Yimcun (fondly dubbed Yimmy by Temp) was a weird blend of emotions. He's happy, cheerful, jovial. He becomes serious, then extremely upset about things. He puts on cheerful mask again, or holes up in himself.
When Yirri died, he reverted to an extreme sadness. Often he'd kick around the inn, trying hopelessly to enforce the rules(temp and pasha not being there), or sell all his unimportant trinkets and heavy armor, leaving his money at market square or the bar inn.
But that's all off the subject. here's yimmy signing off...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Pasha the Mistress of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 28-Sep-01 08:36 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Pasha the Mistress of Copper, Umeanidd (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 07:30 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Pasha the Mistress of Copper, Cinnaretta, Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest), 01-Oct-01 01:19 AM, #6
Reply huh, guess the tapestries are safe now..., shokai, 30-Sep-01 06:16 PM, #5
Reply Aww..., Arvam, 29-Sep-01 01:35 PM, #3
Reply What a run, Selitha (Guest) (Guest), 29-Sep-01 08:49 AM, #2
Reply RE: What a run, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 29-Sep-01 06:38 PM, #4
Reply RE: What a run, yimadapul (Guest) (Guest), 09-Oct-01 02:49 PM #8
Reply I had alot of respect for this char., Oddjob, 09-Oct-01 07:45 AM, #7
Reply RE: What a run, Malikor (Guest) (Guest), 12-Oct-01 12:13 PM, #9
Reply RE: What a run, Steelbiter (Guest), 21-Nov-01 02:25 AM, #11
Reply gonna miss ya..., Lei (Guest) (Guest), 28-Sep-01 10:59 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #2989 Previous topic | Next topic