Subject: "What a run" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #2989
Show all folders

Selitha (Guest) (Guest)Sat 29-Sep-01 08:49 AM

#2994, "What a run"

Isn't it always funny, the way that your supposed "junk" character ends up being more than you had ever expected?

I have my e-mail posted, so if you wish to talk individually, I'd rather do that than miss some people here and look foolish

Generally, I had the most fun with Pasha in her earlier years, but as it went on, there just wasn't enough good reasons to keep playing. In the end, I just decided this was the last week for her, and tried my best to do anything that came into my mind.

Imms: Any of you that read this, I'm just going to thank you for putting up with Pasha. This is the first time I've seen a character get away with teasing and insulting gods, WITHOUT getting lightning tossed from high above. I don't know why, but thank you for being so actively understanding.

Herald: As always, it was interesting, but I can never play two Heralds straight, so I'm off elsewhere before I run dry of things to do.

Everyone else: The countless people I've met, I hope I didn't really ignore any of you (except those that were bad medicine), because that was a point I make with all my chars. You are what make this game interesting, so don't stop doing what you do, and do it well!

Till next time,
-'Litha

pashapaw@hotmail.com ----if you want personal responses!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Pasha the Mistress of Copper [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 28-Sep-01 08:36 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Pasha the Mistress of Copper, Umeanidd (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 07:30 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Pasha the Mistress of Copper, Cinnaretta, Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest), 01-Oct-01 01:19 AM, #6
Reply huh, guess the tapestries are safe now..., shokai, 30-Sep-01 06:16 PM, #5
Reply Aww..., Arvam, 29-Sep-01 01:35 PM, #3
Reply What a run, Selitha (Guest) (Guest), 29-Sep-01 08:49 AM #2
Reply RE: What a run, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 29-Sep-01 06:38 PM, #4
Reply RE: What a run, yimadapul (Guest) (Guest), 09-Oct-01 02:49 PM, #8
Reply I had alot of respect for this char., Oddjob, 09-Oct-01 07:45 AM, #7
Reply RE: What a run, Malikor (Guest) (Guest), 12-Oct-01 12:13 PM, #9
Reply RE: What a run, Steelbiter (Guest), 21-Nov-01 02:25 AM, #11
Reply gonna miss ya..., Lei (Guest) (Guest), 28-Sep-01 10:59 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #2989 Previous topic | Next topic