Subject: "(DEL) <None> Pasha the Mistress of Copper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #2989
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 28-Sep-01 08:36 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16814 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2989, "(DEL) Pasha the Mistress of Copper"

Fri Sep 28 22:34:41 2001

1 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Grand Struggle on the Theran calendar Pasha perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:532

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Pasha the Mistress of Copper, Umeanidd (Guest) (Guest), 15-Nov-01 07:30 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Pasha the Mistress of Copper, Cinnaretta, Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest), 01-Oct-01 01:19 AM, #6
Reply huh, guess the tapestries are safe now..., shokai, 30-Sep-01 06:16 PM, #5
Reply Aww..., Arvam, 29-Sep-01 01:35 PM, #3
Reply What a run, Selitha (Guest) (Guest), 29-Sep-01 08:49 AM, #2
Reply RE: What a run, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 29-Sep-01 06:38 PM, #4
Reply RE: What a run, yimadapul (Guest) (Guest), 09-Oct-01 02:49 PM, #8
Reply I had alot of respect for this char., Oddjob, 09-Oct-01 07:45 AM, #7
Reply RE: What a run, Malikor (Guest) (Guest), 12-Oct-01 12:13 PM, #9
Reply RE: What a run, Steelbiter (Guest), 21-Nov-01 02:25 AM, #11
Reply gonna miss ya..., Lei (Guest) (Guest), 28-Sep-01 10:59 PM, #1

Umeanidd (Guest) (Guest)Thu 15-Nov-01 07:30 AM

#2990, "RE: (DEL) <None> Pasha the Mistress of Copper"
In response to Reply #0

Was allways fun running around with you. Like the period when we always went worm mucking...And sparing at the Inn...I always told you to use a lighter staff to fight me.*smile*

Cinnaretta, Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest)Mon 01-Oct-01 01:19 AM

#2991, "RE: (DEL) <None> Pasha the Mistress of Copper"
In response to Reply #0

That's too bad, you were a good kid. It seems like all my friends are going away. You made great milkshakes! Good luck with ya and who ya become next. I'll be around I'm sure. You always know me, just look into my eyes.

shokaiSun 30-Sep-01 06:16 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2992, "huh, guess the tapestries are safe now..."
In response to Reply #0

I was kinda worried when I saw that you had uninducted yourself...but was hoping you were just doing something unpredicted with Pasha (since you had a habit of doing that)...ah well. As for the 'disrespectful bit' I think the reason you never had lightning raining down on you, or ended up skewered through was your approach to it. You weren't rude about it, nor were you telling the immortal off...instead it was like watching your a mischevious kitten climbing the drapes. You know you should get the spray bottle, but it's too damned funny. As Arvam put it, you also walked up to the line...but never crossed it.

Torbert will miss you as well.

Anyway, damned fine job, good luck with whatever your up to.

ArvamSat 29-Sep-01 01:35 PM
218 posts
#2993, "Aww..."
In response to Reply #0

You really did ride that line with the immortals. You'd tease folks and such, but never quite crossed that line into outright disrespect...with Arv at least. You had a lot of interesting quirks to your character that were fun as well, and had some of the better stories I've heard. I got a good laugh out of that 'fill it' one you did for...erm, that contest which eludes me right now. Watching you and Banya cook together was also pretty damn hilarious. The idea of a cutesy little fela getting taught how to curse dwarven style was a fun image. You did a pretty good job as High Herald too, trying to spark things and get them going, just came in at a real awkward time I guess.

Anyways...did a good job, and g'luck in the future and all that.

Selitha (Guest) (Guest)Sat 29-Sep-01 08:49 AM

#2994, "What a run"
In response to Reply #0

Isn't it always funny, the way that your supposed "junk" character ends up being more than you had ever expected?

I have my e-mail posted, so if you wish to talk individually, I'd rather do that than miss some people here and look foolish

Generally, I had the most fun with Pasha in her earlier years, but as it went on, there just wasn't enough good reasons to keep playing. In the end, I just decided this was the last week for her, and tried my best to do anything that came into my mind.

Imms: Any of you that read this, I'm just going to thank you for putting up with Pasha. This is the first time I've seen a character get away with teasing and insulting gods, WITHOUT getting lightning tossed from high above. I don't know why, but thank you for being so actively understanding.

Herald: As always, it was interesting, but I can never play two Heralds straight, so I'm off elsewhere before I run dry of things to do.

Everyone else: The countless people I've met, I hope I didn't really ignore any of you (except those that were bad medicine), because that was a point I make with all my chars. You are what make this game interesting, so don't stop doing what you do, and do it well!

Till next time,
-'Litha

pashapaw@hotmail.com ----if you want personal responses!

Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest)Sat 29-Sep-01 06:38 PM

#2998, "RE: What a run"
In response to Reply #2

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnit, this sucks. All of the non evil, non Ragers who Grolg actually likes are vanishing. *sigh* You were one of the best, and I always was glad to see you in the inn. You don't know how many times I'd log in in a bad mood, and look for you, Yirri and Temp first thing, then pop off to the inn to have my spirits lifted, which you always did. *sigh* Damn.

yimadapul (Guest) (Guest)Tue 09-Oct-01 02:49 PM

#2999, "RE: What a run"
In response to Reply #4

i know what you mean, i suppose that my character (whom i plan to delete as soon as i manage to connect to telnet) was a channel for my feelings as well. the more i think about, it seems that my feelings came through my character, Yimcun. I remember seeking out Temperaleai, Yirri, Pasha, and a few others almost as soon as i logged on. if i didn't find them, i'd tottle around the inn hoping they came.
Odd isn't it, how a character can often mold around yourself, whether purpously or not? Also odd how a character can reveal some inner feelings that you've never confronted can come out as well... I suppose Yimcun (fondly dubbed Yimmy by Temp) was a weird blend of emotions. He's happy, cheerful, jovial. He becomes serious, then extremely upset about things. He puts on cheerful mask again, or holes up in himself.
When Yirri died, he reverted to an extreme sadness. Often he'd kick around the inn, trying hopelessly to enforce the rules(temp and pasha not being there), or sell all his unimportant trinkets and heavy armor, leaving his money at market square or the bar inn.
But that's all off the subject. here's yimmy signing off...

OddjobTue 09-Oct-01 07:45 AM
345 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2997, "I had alot of respect for this char."
In response to Reply #2

I remember ranking with this char so long ago that I dont even remember what char I had. You had just gotten that sung wood staff. What I liked was, you ranked up to that point and just stopped and RPed. I saw you do nothing much other then RP. MANY chars of mine saw and spoke with you and loved you with each. Its funny that you played Selitha because i was speaking ooc with someone about you, and how you reminded me of selitha. Never wanting to rank, but around alot..always at the inn. Guess I never considered you would be the same player though. Anyway..nice job.

POSTER'S DISCLAIMER: "Of course....I don't play anymore, but its just my 2 cents."

Malikor (Guest) (Guest)Fri 12-Oct-01 12:13 PM

#2996, "RE: What a run"
In response to Reply #2

Well Pash, it was quite a bit of fun with you. Malikor is devestated now, his wife is lost, and so was probably his best friend. You always kept the whiney, sometimes short-tempered Malikor in check, somehow or another, the times that come to mind are when we got into it about me whining about whiskey and my father, we were real young then, and then when I tossed one of your applicants because I was upset about losing my wedding ring, and then you tossed me right out. But it was all good, Malikor always liked Pasha a whole lot. Sorry I couldn't have been around more during your tenure, but other things kept me from playing as much as I'd like, I might have even heroed or been a High Herald by now, but I'm still just a mid-ranked putz that sits at the Inn all day. Anyhow, good luck n'stuff.

Malikor

Steelbiter (Guest)Wed 21-Nov-01 02:25 AM

#2995, "RE: What a run"
In response to Reply #2

Well now, Pasha. You made life for Temp *very* interesting to say the very least. I fervently enjoyed our gameplay and finally was disappointed to see you go. Bladsong still better than fela-fightin' though..Har!

Lei (Guest) (Guest)Fri 28-Sep-01 10:59 PM

#3000, "gonna miss ya..."
In response to Reply #0

damn I knew something happened to you. I was in Galadon when I heard that someone was attacking you but things were kind of confused and before I got to do anything I was torn up by a bunch of scions. You deleting kind of makes me feel bad because I really wanted to see you hero, I met you with another char and I liked the character. That was back when you still had that studder in your speech. Even though I didn't say too much to you in game, I really thought you were cool and I liked your rp. Now that Temp's become whatever the hell she is and with you gone the inn just won't be the same.

Farewell
Lei

ps: thanks for the milk

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #2989 Previous topic | Next topic