Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29267
Show all folders

sehti (Guest)Tue 20-Jul-04 09:17 AM

#29412, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battlefield"

unfotunately im *always* serious
as i hate to suck at anything
let alone when youre me and you feel like you suck at everything constantly
you escape to a fantasy world to have fun but also to feel some sort of sense of power
oh and yeah... raking up 3 to 6 deaths per login and running around solo having enemies of a cabal i was no longer a part of dying in newbie clothes with a wooden pike (if even that much) is not anybodys idea of fun im sure.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battlefiel... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 17-Jul-04 09:46 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battle..., sehti (Guest), 19-Jul-04 07:25 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battle..., Traba_ (Guest), 20-Jul-04 12:50 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battle..., sehti (Guest), 20-Jul-04 09:14 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battle..., Niostik (Guest), 20-Jul-04 03:15 AM, #3
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battle..., sehti (Guest), 20-Jul-04 09:17 AM #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29267 Previous topic | Next topic