Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29267
Show all folders

Traba_ (Guest)Tue 20-Jul-04 12:50 AM

#29404, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battlefield"

One question. Is English your second language? Because you plain confused me when I was trying to tell you to flag that Dwarf, Quan I think. I figured you were either high or a non native English speaker

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battlefiel... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 17-Jul-04 09:46 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battle..., sehti (Guest), 19-Jul-04 07:25 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battle..., Traba_ (Guest), 20-Jul-04 12:50 AM #2
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battle..., sehti (Guest), 20-Jul-04 09:14 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battle..., Niostik (Guest), 20-Jul-04 03:15 AM, #3
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Sehti the Legend of the Battle..., sehti (Guest), 20-Jul-04 09:17 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29267 Previous topic | Next topic