Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshipper of All Things Fortress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19265
Show all folders

Corthy Wick (Guest)Fri 18-Jul-03 03:54 PM

#19364, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshipper of All Things Fortress"

About druids I mean limited as in they are easy meat to many other classes during a waning/new moon. They cannot use a greater commune, sunray, except during daylight. And only well when the sun is high in a clear blue sky. As a druid, I was always checking the weather and most of the time I seen it as cloudy. So, I would have to change the weather for a few minutes of sunshine. It seemed when I acutally fought an opponent, it was always night. Another thing is the herb gathering. An interesting and entertaining skill, but so damn tedious I just stopped doing it. All the other druids knew it, some would ask me to go with them herb gathering and I was just too lazy, admittedly, to do it. And, I didn't notice much difference even with a full set of herbs. I also think a good thing to add to the game is that if a druid uses his herbs to shapeshift, they should become spent and dissapear. Making it so you can go collect more if you want. This makes it so you are still much more limited than a shapeshifter, but not as limited having to wait one hundred hours to get more herbs after a few seconds in the air or in bear form.

As for Sebeok, how much time does it take to look at me, say to yourself, "I remember him, that bastard" and take a few brief minutes to say "Bye bye" He may be an almighty Imm, but he still has an opinon and a will.

For the shifters, I meant they would attack me when I was half dead, naked, linkdead and unmoving, etc, etc. With a treant I could deal with most shifters if I was ready for them.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshipper... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 20-Jul-03 02:41 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Corthy Wick (Guest), 16-Jul-03 03:40 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Gherian, 16-Jul-03 07:02 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Jegrael (Guest), 16-Jul-03 07:39 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Khasotholas, 16-Jul-03 08:14 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Corthy Wick (Guest), 16-Jul-03 09:05 PM, #6
          Reply I can think of a few reasons why sylvan should not like..., incognito, 17-Jul-03 06:38 AM, #9
          Reply I helped start the path to seperate the Grove/Fortress ..., Rockbiter (Guest), 17-Jul-03 12:45 PM, #11
               Reply RE: I helped start the path to seperate the Grove/Fortr..., Corthy Wick (Guest), 18-Jul-03 04:00 PM, #15
                    Reply I imagine you became "unnatural", incognito, 18-Jul-03 05:34 PM, #16
                    Reply Haha Corthy., Zepachu, 19-Jul-03 06:07 PM, #21
                    Reply RE: Corthy the Imperial Hater, Corthy Wick (Guest), 21-Jul-03 02:19 PM, #29
                    Reply Oh please get in a #### slinging contest with me.........., Rockbiter (Guest), 19-Jul-03 11:57 AM, #22
                         Reply RE: Oh please get in a #### slinging contest with me......, Corthy Wick (Guest), 19-Jul-03 03:18 PM, #17
                              Reply A completely objective point of view, Wilhath, 19-Jul-03 04:00 PM, #18
                              Reply Oh come on now, Randomthought (Guest), 19-Jul-03 05:11 PM, #19
                                   Reply I agree, Wilhath, 19-Jul-03 05:49 PM, #20
                              Reply That you sincerely believe what you post is the most pa..., Boldereth- (Guest), 20-Jul-03 12:54 AM, #23
                              Reply Your funny...., Rockbiter (Guest), 19-Jul-03 10:55 PM, #25
                                   Reply I think I see where Corthy was comming from, Quiddie (Guest), 20-Jul-03 10:10 AM, #24
                                   Reply RE: I think I see where Corthy was comming from, Corthy Wick (Guest), 21-Jul-03 02:04 PM, #27
                                   Reply RE: Rockbiter, come on., Corthy Wick (Guest), 21-Jul-03 02:10 PM, #28
     Reply I knew it was coming.., Tichniktil (Guest), 16-Jul-03 08:24 PM, #5
     Reply Worshipper of All Things Fortress(I just had to rub tha..., Kisrithian (Guest), 17-Jul-03 04:15 AM, #7
     Reply good show., seakrou (Guest), 17-Jul-03 04:49 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Miercahallen (Guest), 17-Jul-03 12:34 PM, #10
     Reply Paranoia, nepenthe, 17-Jul-03 04:25 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Nivek1, 18-Jul-03 09:45 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Corthy Wick (Guest), 18-Jul-03 03:54 PM #14
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Blachmianan, 21-Jul-03 11:24 AM, #26
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19265 Previous topic | Next topic