Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshipper of All Things Fortress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19265
Show all folders

Corthy Wick (Guest)Wed 16-Jul-03 03:40 PM

#19269, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshipper of All Things Fortress"

Seems as though I played this character a lot longer than what I did. The PK ratio, depressing, was expected, because while I was rarely bested in a fight, I could never close the kills. I have played this game for years and this has been my first empowerment class and I had some fun, but I think druids are very, very limited. Sure, a beautiful class on a full moon in a forest with one guarded exit. I think I learned a lot about how to play one, was stilling figuring out things about it at around hero-rank. I was going for an age death, because I was still as healthy as I was when I first rolled the character and knew that con death was not imminent. But, due to the Worshipping thing, I could no longer reequip without bloodshed, my requesting capabilities were taken away. Also, the boredom was getting to me with a bit of anger. This life was spread throughout a long period of time, so I had many friends and many enemies. Here is a goodbye list:

Imms:

Amaranthe: I love your religion, for the most part, because it mirrors what I love to study in real life. We could have had some good interactions, I think, had I been more into it. I was more of a loner type, IC, and frowned upon spending a lot of time praying and beseeching rather than playing out my role. My role was odd, because as the seasons changed, so did I. I went from a peaceful tree-hugger to a death-bent warmonger and back again. Thanks for not stripping me of my powers a second time.

Sebeok: You. I may be wrong, if I am, I apologize, but you have come to dislike me on this forum and have taken your hatred of me into the game. I think you wanted me to delete and did everything you could IC to make me. You were one imm I wanted to get to know, because Corthy had a knack for talking to spirits. It seems you are trying to lay down iron-clad laws on the Grove, when the grove is supposed to be a place of free spirits. Because you do not like me or the Fortress, you kicked me out and cursed me just for raiding with them! Corthy was above all else, loyal to the Grove. I am actually afraid to pursue a career with my new character for you might see it is me and ruin his life too.

Blachmianan: You were a favorite of mine. Well done on the Imming, the Grove will miss you.

Gherian: Enjoyed our banter and our battles, you were my most respected enemy. Well done.

Saldradien: I come back after a year hiatus from CF to see you as an Immortal. From our brief interactions, you seem very diffrent from the character I used to be buddies with, long ago.

Sylvan: (Where are you? *echo, echo, echo**)

*Tichniktil: A fun invoker, glad to see you stick around
*Vaessima: A fun invoker, was thinking of having Corthy fall in love with you, until I saw how fat you were.
*Kisrithian: I never took it up the arse from the Fort. Good bard.
*Dacheal: I think you should come on once and relinquish your captaincy and let someone else have it (if there were anyone) I liked you though, hope to see you return.
*Zuou: Where did my fiery lass go!? You were annoying but very effective and fun.
*Starkad: Excellent warder and captain, Grove went to #### after you.
*Pelthaas: Hope to see you around more, good druid you are.
*Grumby: See Dacheal, very good character you have, though.
*Choranek, Brexus: I often got you two confused, cute druids.
*Phraenduell: competent, though nagging healer. Thanks for saving me.
*Many others I am forgetting, goodbye.

Fortress:

I wish the Grove were still as strong as you fellas are. Though, it seems that whatever you are all doing, it works. I see many Imperials die in retrieval/raid. Well orchestrated. To clear it up, I never tried to "fit in" with you, however when the Grove began to die I wanted to continue the war on Empire and the Fortress was a promising conduit for my desire. I liked most of you except Jhanderin and Anadriewien, well done!

Empire: Enjoyed fighting all of you, most memorable fight was with Faeras, though. I was half dead without treant or COW and in comes Faeras. Luckily, it was a full moon and my fire seeds killed him quickly. It was down to one hit, between us.

Warlocks: I got to kill all of you atleast once I think, except Gherian and Azharadon. Though, me and Azharadon had some titanic battles. I liked speaking with warlocks a lot of you, for sure more color than the Imperials.

Tribs: Jamain was my favorite, we never fought and had mutual respect, I think. Orein/Morrilion were the same in my eyes, both cheap air/offense who never fought fair.

Would put all the char info up, and would've made my goodbyes more detailed, just go too damn tired. I will gladly reply to any flame/questions/responses. Thanks for a good time, everyone.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshipper... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 20-Jul-03 02:41 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Corthy Wick (Guest), 16-Jul-03 03:40 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Gherian, 16-Jul-03 07:02 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Jegrael (Guest), 16-Jul-03 07:39 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Khasotholas, 16-Jul-03 08:14 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Corthy Wick (Guest), 16-Jul-03 09:05 PM, #6
          Reply I can think of a few reasons why sylvan should not like..., incognito, 17-Jul-03 06:38 AM, #9
          Reply I helped start the path to seperate the Grove/Fortress ..., Rockbiter (Guest), 17-Jul-03 12:45 PM, #11
               Reply RE: I helped start the path to seperate the Grove/Fortr..., Corthy Wick (Guest), 18-Jul-03 04:00 PM, #15
                    Reply I imagine you became "unnatural", incognito, 18-Jul-03 05:34 PM, #16
                    Reply Haha Corthy., Zepachu, 19-Jul-03 06:07 PM, #21
                    Reply RE: Corthy the Imperial Hater, Corthy Wick (Guest), 21-Jul-03 02:19 PM, #29
                    Reply Oh please get in a #### slinging contest with me.........., Rockbiter (Guest), 19-Jul-03 11:57 AM, #22
                         Reply RE: Oh please get in a #### slinging contest with me......, Corthy Wick (Guest), 19-Jul-03 03:18 PM, #17
                              Reply A completely objective point of view, Wilhath, 19-Jul-03 04:00 PM, #18
                              Reply Oh come on now, Randomthought (Guest), 19-Jul-03 05:11 PM, #19
                                   Reply I agree, Wilhath, 19-Jul-03 05:49 PM, #20
                              Reply That you sincerely believe what you post is the most pa..., Boldereth- (Guest), 20-Jul-03 12:54 AM, #23
                              Reply Your funny...., Rockbiter (Guest), 19-Jul-03 10:55 PM, #25
                                   Reply I think I see where Corthy was comming from, Quiddie (Guest), 20-Jul-03 10:10 AM, #24
                                   Reply RE: I think I see where Corthy was comming from, Corthy Wick (Guest), 21-Jul-03 02:04 PM, #27
                                   Reply RE: Rockbiter, come on., Corthy Wick (Guest), 21-Jul-03 02:10 PM, #28
     Reply I knew it was coming.., Tichniktil (Guest), 16-Jul-03 08:24 PM, #5
     Reply Worshipper of All Things Fortress(I just had to rub tha..., Kisrithian (Guest), 17-Jul-03 04:15 AM, #7
     Reply good show., seakrou (Guest), 17-Jul-03 04:49 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Miercahallen (Guest), 17-Jul-03 12:34 PM, #10
     Reply Paranoia, nepenthe, 17-Jul-03 04:25 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Nivek1, 18-Jul-03 09:45 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Corthy Wick (Guest), 18-Jul-03 03:54 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Corthy the Force of Nature, Worshi..., Blachmianan, 21-Jul-03 11:24 AM, #26
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19265 Previous topic | Next topic