Subject: "(DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunted b..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17017
Show all folders

ZepachuTue 22-Apr-03 03:41 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17017, "(DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunted b..."
Edited on Tue 06-Dec-22 09:32 PM

(D-Elf Healer) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunted by Battle

Race: dark-elf
Class: healer
Level: 51
Alignment: Evil then Neutral then Evil again
Ethos: Neutral
Cabal: None
Hours: 446
Hometown: Galadon then Udgaard then Hamsah Mu'tazz
PK Ratio: Somewhere around 50%

-----

Yeah. Zepachu here. Hi everyone I can assure you this will be a LONG goodbye note! ...and I'm still going to forget people! So please, reply, and don't be insulted if I forgot you.

Well it was QUITE the run! My character before this was Zendyll, and that was after about a 1.5 year break from CF. Then I decided to play my FIRST empowerment character! Of course Evil, because I don't play Goodies. I really didn't have any cabal in mind when I started, just wanted to play, to play. I intended on following Yanoreth, so I chose Knowledge, but when she didn't reply or acknowledge me at all after about 50 hours... I figured I had to do something...

So I RP'd it that she, being her goddess-self, knew that Knowledge was not my true calling in life, and would not string me along. So I "reanalyzed" my life and figured that Passion was my true calling, because I had such a passion for knowledge, and for the Empire, and whatnot. So I looked for Arvam, even though my sphere was chosen as Knowledge. At level 19 I finally got in touch with him and he semi-approved, but for him to empower me not under his sphere he didn't want to do so he gave me a limited blessing... access to all my supplications until level 20. (Just out of sanc's reach.)

I played another 50-60 hours, and by the time I hit level 41, he then fully blessed me. Life went on, I sought Empire, yada yada, not going to talk about that much here because I don't want to reveal anything, and when I hero'd I had a blast for another 350 hours. Well, 250. Until I started to get bad fate handed to me, but what ya gonna do? Roll with the punches.

About 50-75 hours ago I started to get, well, not treated so nicely by the IMMs. I can see where they were coming from with a lot of it, but to be really honest... Such a major turnoff. A lot of it was undeserved. At one point 50 hours ago I was made Neutral and unempowered, when I totally would have expected that to happen to me maybe 50-75 hours PRIOR, when I was being way too friendly with the goodies, and whatnot. At any rate, what's done is done, and I'm sure there was a solid reason. Oh, toss in there also that I became a female at one point, and that kinda sucked, yet another adjustment that needed to be made.

So, I was made Neutral, and researched a way to become evil again. Found *some item* and said *some phrase* and made myself Evil again, thinking that possibly the IMM that changed me to Neutral didn't unempower/curse me, and by just changing my align back to evil I could access my supps again. No such luck. (But oh so worth the shot.)

After being turned Neutral I received no Immteraction at all, and prior to that on most weeks I would get at least something 5 out of 7 days in the week.

After I turned evil again I went to the Palace for about a week realtime and sat in the Throne I'd say a total of 15 hours or so throughout the week. I prayed, lots. Nothing. I claimed the Throne as my own for that week or so. Then at the end I became bitter, got up, kicked it, flipped out, sought out Shokai, yada yada yada, and was going to seek REVENGE against the darkness. But, I became sick in wanting to do that, and so instead I deleted. I had another 3 deaths in me, so no big deal.

On a personal note... About 150-200 hours in (right before I turned female), my dad had a quadruple bypass and my time became nil for a few days around there. As you can imagine, being turned female for the one or two hours I would hop on for the day to relax and distract my mind was NOT something I wanted to happen... When I came back, I got a lot of IMMteraction, although my time was a little more limited. I died at least five times because I had to jump up from the chair and help my dad, get him water, or take care of him in some way. I would "co teleport" or try to gate somewhere real quick for safety, but the few times that didn't work and someone actually found me I was real pissed. A week after that he was back in the hospital because he couldn't breathe, and I remember this is the only time I went out of character. I was chatting on AIM and at the Inn and I mixed up the windows and said to my group (with Aneriasha and Shiluzar in it) something like "I got starbust at the hospital." and I was sooo embarassed because I pride myself on staying IC... but as you can imagine for a few weeks there I was real distracted. Somehow kept it together, but maybe all my downfall as of late was a delayed effect from that, who knows. (BTW: He's recovering great.) And recently my brother got married... so I was out of commission for two days with that.

I think that's enough rambling for now. Time to say Goodbye. I'm putting them in alphabetical order, rather than cabal-order, for ease of being able to find your name.

-----
First and absolutely foremost...

***Aneriasha: You really made my time at the Inn, and just when we were both in the game, enjoyable. We had great RP sessions and everything was always interesting with you. I had planned to propose at one point . I'd really like it if you replied.

-----

Onto the rest...

***Airael: You ran good events at the Inn with Aneriasha, but always showed up later you golden duck holding druid you!

***Aiyaka: What can I say? We were turned Neutral together. I enjoyed all of our encounters and 'encounters' too. You were definitely one of the best roleplayers I interacted with.

***Alarin: I hate thief waylay. You were always fun to fight, not usually that much of a threat, unless you had someone else along with you.

***Alarn: Sailor! We met when we were both real young and were together up until the hero ranks. You were competent, and like me, never (or very rarely) died when the group was under your direction and plan. Once we relinquished that leader priveleged to someone else, bad things happened.

***Alvoroiz: Ospreys are amazing. You were a nice little hunter, but you did recently get me killed. I was at the bodyguard (at the Manor), and had just seen you on... and an osprey came flying to me. An hour later I sanc'd it, and then it attacked me. Turns out it was some new hero shapeshifter. Hah! I was so used to you flying to me.

***Bhagavan: *pfft* How many times have I seen this in my life...
::: nofol
::: Bhagavan stops following you.
:::
:::hehe, good job thief.

***Brock: You die so frickin' much.

***Cardiel: Always thought twice about whether or not to attack when you were around. Judging by how much we fought I think you know the answer to the question

***Cassougi: 'Hunted by Battle' brother. Good luck.

***Copernios: Good roleplayer, way too depressed. Cheer up. I could see the char didn't interest you toward the end.

***Dalayr: Drillmistress. Fun fights.

***Dwibbledorf: You punk. I abhored speaking to you, or grouping with you, because every other word you said please. "sanc please"

***Eclinsan: "co 'resist mental'" was my best friend when you were around.

***Elrys: Thanks for being open-minded behind the Inn with Aneriasha and I, re: three-interlocking rings discussion.

***Gastaad: Pfft! That's all I can come up with. Pfft! Well played.

***Ghuljun: Smart guy, and I appreciated you returning my things that one time you didn't know they were from my corpse.

***Glastrov: Porcupines rock.

***Gre: I still laugh when I think how I hunted you that one time and kicked you to death.

***Hvetlin: Asthmatic scion assassin. That time we went into Barovia and you died... heh. I saved your life HOW many times? You probably made my life a little easier, too, at points.

***Jamain: Greedy bastard. That one time you made me WANTED because I attacked Griffith in town, when I was deputized. I actually BS'd my way out of that flag. Went right to Noldruk and twisted the story all to my advantage, until it was removed. I totally deserved that flag.

***Jhaelryna: Chancellor, haven't seen you around later. I still remember the time you wanted me to embrace my womanhood and you kept playing with my hair.

***Jhalstruvv: Haven't forgotten you, your gifts, or your competance.

***Kalmah: Punk. Not only the whole situation with Xandrya... but I never did forgive you for killing Aneriasha supposedly accidently, behind the Inn that time when we were all fighting for fun. I have a long memory.

***Keovraib: I'm glad you got exiled from the village after you and a few others ganged me.

***Malinran: Nice business man. Always brought me nice merchandise.

***Moligant: Kingpin, I know I still owe you fifty gold! Sorry about that. Always looked for you on, if only to ask if you had an extra pair of spike-toed boots

***Narissa: Booooooooooobies. heh. You seductress you... and threatening toward the end. Nicely played.

***Nazira: Haven't seen you on in awhile, still looked for you even up until tonight.

***Nycoe: I hated when you were on... you always got my good stuff.

***Orein: Very deep and detailed character. Nicely played, keep it up.

***Punblinpo: You were a lot of fun to be around, always happy and cheerful.

***Queesha: Twice I helped you get the stoneform amulet... and you helped me in the drow city. Nice sharing Hillcrest with ya.

***Rhomelanthos: You started the whole thing with the Village and me, and after you attacked me I gathered a group and the Village lost about 6 to our 2 that day. I pressed on after that, and that's what drew Kastellyn's attention.

***Rugokar: You got exiled, I think because of that day with Keovraib and whatnot you ganged me for no apparent reason.

***Ryaskyth: War Master. You couldn't remember that I had turned into a woman. S'ok. You had good philosophies, especially about one person in particular. Hope you follow through with that.

***Sakard: Recently you definitely started to 'toss your weight around' or at least tried to. You became condescending and more 'evil'... well played.

***Sebastiano: Strange bracers. "co refresh sebastiano"

***Shiluzar: Aneriasha's Ilhar... missed you lately. Wanted to talk to you and share recent happenings.

***Siorgriend: Close-minded Maran, bent on killing evil... exactly what you should have been. Well done.

***Sokoerker: All those trips to Mortorn were fun.

***Starkad: Shaman, you were fun to fight... died so quick toward the end.

***Sylvrin: My personal scribe...

***Syrentil: You crazy AP.
:::Syrentil tells the group 'i fell'
:::You tell your group 'I have much of your things.'
:::Syrentil tells the group 'my axe?'
:::You tell your group 'Of Dissolution?'
:::Syrentil tells the group 'scream of the damned'
:::You tell your group 'Yes.'
:::Syrentil tells the group 'Zekasiq, I love you.'

***Tarnyxil: I always had to be fully prepared when you were around. Grrr!

***Thornarcrull: I really, truly, utterly dislike you. So many time OOC I literally wanted to jump through my screen and choke you. You're arrogant, overstep your boundaries, and totally think you're king #### and are on a high horse. Get over it.

***Vashka: Thanks for the attempted help toward the end, and all the fights during my lifespan.

***Wiglaf: Nice interactions with you. A rager with some depth? *gasp* Good job.

***Xandrya: My First Friend. You were not forgotten. I made many references to you throughout my life.

***Yuvien: So, I killed you twice Mr. Big Talking Conjurer. You tried nightgaunting me twice, too, didn't work. I mean honestly, who nightgaunts a healer?

***Zhangzhou: Formidable AP... you made a mistake walking in and bowing to me at the Palace that one time. IMMs chewed you out for that, woops

***Zharaluzar: YOUR whip and YOUR mace? Then how about you actually login and use them sometime.

----

Immortals:
***Straklaw: Was always fun running around with you, Chief.

***Kastellyn: When you wrote that note to me 'warning' me to not attack anymore, or I'd be branded and Hunted, I made sure I raided next time you were on. Village never posed a threat to me.

***Imperial Lord of the Divine: Used me and tossed me aside. Well done, but I think even you'll agree that I was one of the more eloquent, well-spoken, competent, and formidable out of all the other choices. Not to mention Dedicated. Oh well, I guess we'll see if this was a good decision of yours

***Imperial Minotaur Lord: Did you kick yourself OOC when you assumed I was the "other drow healer" that "didn't accept your appointed one" and then I kindly pointed out that you were thinking of the wrong drow healer? You let out a booming laugh which translated to me: "oops"

***Thanks to the Imm that controlled the kobold behind the Inn and put the boots on his hands: Funny

***Thanks to the Imm that controlled the brown sister under the aryth, when I was trying to find my manhood again, but all the sister wanted to do was dance and call me pretty.

***Thanks to the Imm that controlled the Healer in Udgaard, when searching for information about the three-interlocking rings.
-----

Well that was all from memory. Really good times with this character. First Healer, first Empowerment character. First time I tried to get empowered, too. It takes patience, but the process is fairly cool. I wish it was more informative. At first I had no idea that Yanoreth wasn't around, in fact till I came to these forums and she had posted on the bug board or something that she was 'now back'... what about people who were seeking her as their Imm? That's the part of the empowerment process that annoyed me.

And finally, in conclusion, thank you to everyone for making this a very fun character. I just stuck it out about 50-75 hours without having any fun, and getting shafted (I feel), but I deleted before I hated the character.

Lots of fun, thanks everyone, thanks Immortals.

Zekasiq aka Zepachu.

-----

I do have ICQ, Yahoo and MSN Messenger accounts, but I'm rarely on them. Feel free to contact me, but please if you're only doing so to ask me if I "have any lowbies" that I can help you "rank up with" don't contact me. I don't share OOC info nor conspire to make groups or other things happen conveniently. I get contacted with that stuff enough so please respect my wishes and don't ask me that. Thank you.
-----

P.S. Yea, I'll have another character within a few days

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunted b... [View all] , Zepachu, Tue 22-Apr-03 03:41 AM
Reply Oh my, I can't believe it, Meladori (Guest), 12-May-03 05:17 AM, #52
Reply RE: Oh my, I can't believe it, Zepachu, 12-May-03 12:20 PM, #53
Reply Ka Boom!, Meladori (Guest), 13-May-03 09:14 AM, #55
     Reply RE: Ka Boom!, Zepachu, 13-May-03 02:36 PM, #57
          Reply RE: Ka Boom!, Meladori (Guest), 14-May-03 05:40 PM, #58
Reply RE: Oh my, I can't believe it, Dimion (Guest), 12-May-03 07:26 PM, #54
     Reply About my disappearing acts?, Meladori (Guest), 13-May-03 09:20 AM, #56
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Airael (Guest), 25-Apr-03 10:45 PM, #50
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Zepachu, 26-Apr-03 02:42 AM, #51
Reply heh sorry about that time in the manor, Corealis (Guest), 25-Apr-03 12:28 PM, #48
Reply RE: heh sorry about that time in the manor, Zepachu, 25-Apr-03 12:43 PM, #49
Reply Always dithspicable!, Lruthlor (Guest), 23-Apr-03 05:22 PM, #46
Reply RE: Always dithspicable!, Zepachu, 23-Apr-03 11:19 PM, #47
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Khasotholas, 23-Apr-03 07:15 AM, #43
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Zepachu, 23-Apr-03 08:40 AM, #45
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Vashka, 23-Apr-03 01:59 AM, #41
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Zepachu, 23-Apr-03 07:04 AM, #42
Reply Heh, good fights, good times, Alarin (Guest), 22-Apr-03 11:40 PM, #38
Reply RE: Heh, good fights, good times, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:54 PM, #40
Reply Goodbye, Narissa (Guest), 22-Apr-03 09:41 PM, #37
Reply RE: Goodbye, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:53 PM, #39
Reply I'm Done. Rejoice., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 03:11 PM, #35
Reply LOG: Trusting Fools - snippets, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 03:10 PM, #34
Reply LOG: Death snippets, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 02:17 PM, #33
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Fahnrore, 22-Apr-03 01:39 PM, #31
Reply Haha!, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 01:43 PM, #32
     Reply 5-10? You worded me twice. Three times, tops.nt, Sior (Guest), 23-Apr-03 07:34 AM, #44
Reply LOG: Orein and Kheopia's Wedding that I performed., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 01:06 PM, #29
Reply Thanks for posting that, were good times n/t, Kheopia (Guest), 22-Apr-03 01:34 PM, #30
Reply LOG: Kobold behind the Inn, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 12:50 PM, #28
Reply Bah! #8, Thornarcrull (Guest), 22-Apr-03 12:08 PM, #24
Reply RE: Bah! #8, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 12:30 PM, #27
     Reply Ha., Thornarcrull (Guest), 22-Apr-03 03:25 PM, #36
Reply thanks for...., Trinthos (Guest), 22-Apr-03 12:04 PM, #23
Reply Yeah..., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 12:21 PM, #26
Reply You ate grapes, didn't you? n/t, Urden, 22-Apr-03 11:48 AM, #21
Reply Explanation., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 12:16 PM, #25
Reply That's it?, Sakard (Guest), 22-Apr-03 11:45 AM, #20
Reply RE: That's it?, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:59 AM, #22
Reply nice job., Briessa (Guest), 22-Apr-03 09:37 AM, #12
Reply RE: nice job., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:28 AM, #19
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Moligant (Guest), 22-Apr-03 09:21 AM, #11
Reply Always the businessman., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:24 AM, #18
Reply Bye, Elrys (Guest), 22-Apr-03 09:14 AM, #10
Reply RE: Bye, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:17 AM, #16
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Racli, 22-Apr-03 07:33 AM, #6
Reply Please don't hurt me. :-), Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 08:59 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Please don't hurt me. :-), nepenthe, 22-Apr-03 09:39 AM, #13
          Reply RE: Please don't hurt me. :-), Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 10:40 AM, #14
               Reply RE: Please don't hurt me. :-), nepenthe, 22-Apr-03 11:01 AM, #15
                    Reply RE: Please don't hurt me. :-), Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 11:18 AM, #17
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Zharaluzar (Guest), 22-Apr-03 06:13 AM, #5
Reply I want my... I want my whip and maaaaaaace..., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 08:57 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Sylvrin (Guest), 22-Apr-03 05:47 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Zekasiq Ponnistrelo, Protector of Faith, Hunt..., Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 08:51 AM, #7
Reply My Score, Practice List and last set of clothes, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 03:59 AM, #3
Reply My Descs, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 03:50 AM, #2
Reply My Role, Zepachu, 22-Apr-03 03:44 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17017 Previous topic | Next topic