Subject: "Good job." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143454
Show all folders

IshuliFri 23-Sep-22 10:22 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2146 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143469, "Good job."

Here are some compliments people said about you in the discord.

"Thokran is the golden standard of what a Cabal leader should be. Dude played against the odds, never fairweather logged, was on whenever he could be, was interested in building empire back up, he was literally one of my favorite characters in the mud because he had a hard life and never bitched, he just kept going
" - Gaplemo

"Oh I loved thokran. Such a fun character to play against" - Knac

"Props to Thokran. Well done all round." - Bonovox

"Thokran was great. Well done." - Shockfyre

"Very very well done Thokran a standup guy on both sides as enemy and ally." - stlucian1992

"Thokran was solid" - verily

"Thokran was a great opponent and an even better leader for his cabal. Huge respect! Dude was full of action, never back down but never leroy jenkins, he wanted to help his cabal and he did it. Absolute cornerstone character to 2022" - forsakenz

"Ye, great job from Thokran. My hours are usually later so I didn't get much more than a fight or two with the character, but mad respect for being such a solid presence for Empire. Every day on the announcement feed we see pks going back and forth from Thok and that's great to see. Not just for the perseverance but for being formidable besides. GLWYN" - Jickasaur

"Thok was spectacular." - mourningstar

"Incredibly resilient, bold, aggressive, classy, fun. Could never relax with thokran on. He and kroch together and separately pulled off so many ballsy retrievals against us." - Callowin

"Thokran was such a class act. GLWYN and thanks for making the game better by being in it." - yr_blues

"Total respect for how relentless Thokran was. Class act indeed." - kbd

"What a long lived character. Good job!!" - Ultec

"Empire should have a hallway that is filled with statues/busts/paintings/rich tapestries of their greatest and most influential. Thokran would be right up there, I loved that character." - NaueC

Great job!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Thokran Takonak-Rah the Big Ugly Ba... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 20-Sep-22 03:50 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Thokran Takonak-Rah the Big Ugl..., Thokran, the Big Ugly Bastard. (Anonymous), 21-Sep-22 09:39 AM, #3
Reply Man, it was brief and really wish we had more time toge..., Rihehu (Anonymous), 21-Sep-22 01:53 PM, #4
Reply Top shelf char, Dallevian, 22-Sep-22 10:17 AM, #5
Reply Good job., Ishuli, 23-Sep-22 10:22 AM #6
Reply Swell job you big ugly bastard!, Panmorne, 20-Sep-22 05:24 PM, #2
Reply So so good. , Jalim (Anonymous), 20-Sep-22 05:01 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143454 Previous topic | Next topic