Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Thokran Takonak-Rah the Big Ugl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143454
Show all folders

Thokran, the Big Ugly Bastard. (Anonymous)Wed 21-Sep-22 09:39 AM
Charter member
#143458, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Thokran Takonak-Rah the Big Ugl..."

To the War, Empire.

Firstly: Thank you, Panmorne for all, is realy good follow You ... and what to talk about our fight, ahahah,... Lord Destuvius, thank you too for all, that helped me a lot...more time around Thera always are welcome, specialy as Emperor.

Thanks all for funny fights...other not so funny...

All time i tried do my best for the Empire, after reach the Throne, that was realy realy nice... Only one day i realy got anger with one war master... but what to do...keep going, go and find other war master.

The bad side is: where all from my council?? just one day all was around, the most of time i was alone.

Imperials remember the Oath, always...come to the dark side of force, ops...

Dont believe need talk to mutch...but fight mummy anathema is something realy terrible...protecting self or thinking you are protected, always very hard to fight all those creatures... Fight the villagers berserkers, ah, entwine near massive...ahahah nothing to do...wait and start again...perma lags of trips after get dispeled...Ellania and Cafphes know well what im talking...

Thanks Odaza, Tamazin, Grivs, Ellania, Coqui, Nyandrah, Mawgog, Zira..., Quiv...,Cafphes, Telian, Voronel, all others i realy fought and was a great number...

Fell free to write about this ugly bastard...always is time to learn more...eheh

See you all at battlefields.

Thanks CF

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Thokran Takonak-Rah the Big Ugly Ba... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 20-Sep-22 03:50 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Thokran Takonak-Rah the Big Ugl..., Thokran, the Big Ugly Bastard. (Anonymous), 21-Sep-22 09:39 AM #3
Reply Man, it was brief and really wish we had more time toge..., Rihehu (Anonymous), 21-Sep-22 01:53 PM, #4
Reply Top shelf char, Dallevian, 22-Sep-22 10:17 AM, #5
Reply Good job., Ishuli, 23-Sep-22 10:22 AM, #6
Reply Swell job you big ugly bastard!, Panmorne, 20-Sep-22 05:24 PM, #2
Reply So so good. , Jalim (Anonymous), 20-Sep-22 05:01 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143454 Previous topic | Next topic