Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Thokran Takonak-Rah the Big Ugly Ba..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143454
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 20-Sep-22 03:50 PM
Member since 28th Mar 2024
16748 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143454, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Thokran Takonak-Rah the Big Ugly Bastard, Emperor of Thera"

Tue Sep 20 15:48:29 2022

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Thokran perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:668

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Thokran Takonak-Rah the Big Ugl..., Thokran, the Big Ugly Bastard. (Anonymous), 21-Sep-22 09:39 AM, #3
Reply Man, it was brief and really wish we had more time toge..., Rihehu (Anonymous), 21-Sep-22 01:53 PM, #4
Reply Top shelf char, Dallevian, 22-Sep-22 10:17 AM, #5
Reply Good job., Ishuli, 23-Sep-22 10:22 AM, #6
Reply Swell job you big ugly bastard!, Panmorne, 20-Sep-22 05:24 PM, #2
Reply So so good. , Jalim (Anonymous), 20-Sep-22 05:01 PM, #1

Thokran, the Big Ugly Bastard. (Anonymous)Wed 21-Sep-22 09:39 AM
Charter member
#143458, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Thokran Takonak-Rah the Big Ugl..."
In response to Reply #0

To the War, Empire.

Firstly: Thank you, Panmorne for all, is realy good follow You ... and what to talk about our fight, ahahah,... Lord Destuvius, thank you too for all, that helped me a lot...more time around Thera always are welcome, specialy as Emperor.

Thanks all for funny fights...other not so funny...

All time i tried do my best for the Empire, after reach the Throne, that was realy realy nice... Only one day i realy got anger with one war master... but what to do...keep going, go and find other war master.

The bad side is: where all from my council?? just one day all was around, the most of time i was alone.

Imperials remember the Oath, always...come to the dark side of force, ops...

Dont believe need talk to mutch...but fight mummy anathema is something realy terrible...protecting self or thinking you are protected, always very hard to fight all those creatures... Fight the villagers berserkers, ah, entwine near massive...ahahah nothing to do...wait and start again...perma lags of trips after get dispeled...Ellania and Cafphes know well what im talking...

Thanks Odaza, Tamazin, Grivs, Ellania, Coqui, Nyandrah, Mawgog, Zira..., Quiv...,Cafphes, Telian, Voronel, all others i realy fought and was a great number...

Fell free to write about this ugly bastard...always is time to learn more...eheh

See you all at battlefields.

Thanks CF

Rihehu (Anonymous)Wed 21-Sep-22 01:53 PM
Charter member
#143459, "Man, it was brief and really wish we had more time toge..."
In response to Reply #3

Wish we could have put more work in on getting the Empire in the right place. Last time I was emperor, this happened to me and I cracked and deleted because it was just super annoying not having the council around. It's like when an Emperor is chosen, the council dips so that they can get a chance. While empty council spots suck for Emperor, as you lose powers, I probably should have Anathema'd them back then for not showing up for the war. Thanks for the opportunity to run by your side, hope it made the last days a little bit easier for you.

DallevianThu 22-Sep-22 10:17 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1613 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143463, "Top shelf char"
In response to Reply #3

Thokran was a great opponent and an even better leader for his cabal. Huge respect! Dude was full of action, never back down but never leroy jenkins, he wanted to help his cabal and he did it. Absolute cornerstone character to 2022

IshuliFri 23-Sep-22 10:22 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2122 posts
#143469, "Good job."
In response to Reply #3

Here are some compliments people said about you in the discord.

"Thokran is the golden standard of what a Cabal leader should be. Dude played against the odds, never fairweather logged, was on whenever he could be, was interested in building empire back up, he was literally one of my favorite characters in the mud because he had a hard life and never bitched, he just kept going
" - Gaplemo

"Oh I loved thokran. Such a fun character to play against" - Knac

"Props to Thokran. Well done all round." - Bonovox

"Thokran was great. Well done." - Shockfyre

"Very very well done Thokran a standup guy on both sides as enemy and ally." - stlucian1992

"Thokran was solid" - verily

"Thokran was a great opponent and an even better leader for his cabal. Huge respect! Dude was full of action, never back down but never leroy jenkins, he wanted to help his cabal and he did it. Absolute cornerstone character to 2022" - forsakenz

"Ye, great job from Thokran. My hours are usually later so I didn't get much more than a fight or two with the character, but mad respect for being such a solid presence for Empire. Every day on the announcement feed we see pks going back and forth from Thok and that's great to see. Not just for the perseverance but for being formidable besides. GLWYN" - Jickasaur

"Thok was spectacular." - mourningstar

"Incredibly resilient, bold, aggressive, classy, fun. Could never relax with thokran on. He and kroch together and separately pulled off so many ballsy retrievals against us." - Callowin

"Thokran was such a class act. GLWYN and thanks for making the game better by being in it." - yr_blues

"Total respect for how relentless Thokran was. Class act indeed." - kbd

"What a long lived character. Good job!!" - Ultec

"Empire should have a hallway that is filled with statues/busts/paintings/rich tapestries of their greatest and most influential. Thokran would be right up there, I loved that character." - NaueC

Great job!

PanmorneTue 20-Sep-22 05:24 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2018
28 posts
#143456, "Swell job you big ugly bastard!"
In response to Reply #0

Weren't a person around who didn't hear how ugly I thought you were, and only a few knew it was damned swell endearment. Did well all around. Liked you as a follower, liked watching you scuffle, and damned did I love seeing you drop an eye for an eye on folks catching them off guard.
Great job, and boy howdy that final death of yours was something. When you said it I was surprised but liked it as a good fitting end for you! Consider this old man a big fan.

Jalim (Anonymous)Tue 20-Sep-22 05:01 PM
Charter member
#143455, "So so good. "
In response to Reply #0

All I can say is I think I abandoned you with two or three chars, but each consecutive character made sure you give you a hand whenever it was possible. You literally never quit from bad odds, always attempted to retrieve, and just had such a fricken juggernaut move forward always attitude that most players, including me, could never pull off.

I greatly respect what you did with this character even if you weren't super deep into Empire politics.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143454 Previous topic | Next topic