Subject: "RE: That's pathetic." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140080
Show all folders

BemusedWed 11-Nov-20 04:27 AM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
663 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140121, "RE: That's pathetic."

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=4&topic_id=130933&mesg_id=130935&page=

Aulauthar - I was sure that you are Beront after all your insults, trash talk and attempts to screw me. But then I've seen a log (though I suspect it could be made up). Anyways, you and Beront are the most hateful players I ever encountered in games. You and he are the reason why I'm leaving CF - go on and celebrate your victory, kiss each other maybe, or marry, I don't know. But I don't want to be part of... that. No idea why are you still a maran - your character is the evilest character I've met in the game with Neferefre, and your persona is bleeding so much through the character. But I'm also sure no one cares about it and you'll get your rewards for your 'win'. I even made a trigger {Aulauthar tells you} {#gag}, but it was too late. You, same as Beront, can't separate characters from players, and your war in a virtual world is a war against players in real life. I pity you and him, for you both don't even realize what happens to you. You think you won by full looting me - but I have to disappoint you: it was I who allowed you to do so. CF became something so ugly, so full of hate, OOC coups, and betrayal (thanks, Shapa) that I didn't want to stay anymore. So you, Oliveer and Beront made me a favor - I'll dedicate this time to my work and upcoming worldwide launch of my next project, to my family, to my health and a lot of other things that I was sacrificing for the sake of CF. At the same time, you don't even understand that such behavior is shooting into your own feet, because veterans like myself are priceless for CF, and losing one is a big loss to the waning playerbase. For example, I understood it and always tried to comfort those I've killed, while you do the exactly opposite. Well done.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Graldon Dalinson the Champion ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 05-Nov-20 10:50 AM
Reply I want to apology, Itz (Anonymous), 08-Nov-20 02:03 AM, #1
     Reply Lame, k-b, 08-Nov-20 07:58 PM, #2
     Reply Your RP is the worst, Aye (Anonymous), 09-Nov-20 08:17 AM, #3
     Reply That's pathetic., Java, 11-Nov-20 04:03 AM, #4
     Reply RE: That's pathetic., Bemused, 11-Nov-20 04:27 AM #5
          Reply Not sure if this is meant to be a response to me.., Java, 11-Nov-20 05:56 AM, #6
               Reply It seems.., Lhydia, 11-Nov-20 01:36 PM, #7
                    Reply Well thank the gods you're here to clarify!nt, ice king, 11-Nov-20 02:31 PM, #10
     Reply With all due respect..., ice king, 11-Nov-20 02:25 PM, #8
     Reply This isn't the first time you've been toxic with your l..., ice king, 11-Nov-20 02:27 PM, #9
     Reply apology not accepted , Welverin, 13-Nov-20 11:12 AM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140080 Previous topic | Next topic