Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Graldon Dalinson the Champion ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140080
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 05-Nov-20 10:50 AM
Member since 11th May 2024
16840 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140080, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Graldon Dalinson the Champion of the Virtues, Provincial Magistrate"

Thu Nov 5 09:48:58 2020

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Graldon perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:86

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I want to apology, Itz (Anonymous), 08-Nov-20 02:03 AM, #1
     Reply Lame, k-b, 08-Nov-20 07:58 PM, #2
     Reply Your RP is the worst, Aye (Anonymous), 09-Nov-20 08:17 AM, #3
     Reply That's pathetic., Java, 11-Nov-20 04:03 AM, #4
     Reply RE: That's pathetic., Bemused, 11-Nov-20 04:27 AM, #5
          Reply Not sure if this is meant to be a response to me.., Java, 11-Nov-20 05:56 AM, #6
               Reply It seems.., Lhydia, 11-Nov-20 01:36 PM, #7
                    Reply Well thank the gods you're here to clarify!nt, ice king, 11-Nov-20 02:31 PM, #10
     Reply With all due respect..., ice king, 11-Nov-20 02:25 PM, #8
     Reply This isn't the first time you've been toxic with your l..., ice king, 11-Nov-20 02:27 PM, #9
     Reply apology not accepted , Welverin, 13-Nov-20 11:12 AM, #11

Itz (Anonymous)Sun 08-Nov-20 02:03 AM
Charter member
#140097, "I want to apology"
In response to Reply #0

I did not plan to hold your things. I've been carrying them to the Same of Sorrow, and wanted to drop them in the desert maze, and make you to search for them and taunt you if how bad it is, to do such things (you know who I'm talking about). But you went OOC, telling me to enjoy the game and I couldn't just get back to RP with you after that. I'm really sorry that happened, and please don't think that players want you to stop playing. My mistake was ignoring you after your tells - I've should bring you back to the RP line and explain what is going on, but when I figured how to do it, you've already deleted.

k-bSun 08-Nov-20 07:58 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
344 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140110, "Lame"
In response to Reply #1

Sounds like taunting to me.

Yes there is RP involved in this game. Yes, gear shouldn't matter. But we all know it does. And we all know when you get killed and come back to an empty corpse (Or heavily looted corpse) that it feels like garbage.

I'm sure there is a way to RP with someone without being an ass. I don't think it's too much to ask or too hard of a task to accomplish.

You're playing a necro. You could have embalmed the corpse or embalmed a piece of the body and used that in your RP. But you didn't.

Even though you have every right to loot as you please, you still drive people away with such practices. The game has (largely) moved past these practices. When you do it, you put yourself in the asshole category. And many of us will judge you accordingly.

Enjoy being a big bad mummy. And an ass. You could be much much better if you wanted to be.

Aye (Anonymous)Mon 09-Nov-20 08:17 AM
Charter member
#140112, "Your RP is the worst"
In response to Reply #1

..I've ever seen. It's kinda you're tying to RP out your ####ty and toxic behaviour. I've observed several issues and all of them outweighted any possible part of RP you think is good. Toxic and ####ty - this is how you look like.

JavaWed 11-Nov-20 04:03 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#140120, "That's pathetic."
In response to Reply #1

Even if you aren't completely full of #### (which I'm not completely convinced of), that's just as douchey as full-looting someone.

You really expect someone to spend their entire ghost timer (and then some) crawling around the desert looking for their gear, where they're a complete sitting duck to any enemies, AND they're constantly being taunted by the person that killed them.. all the while they have no idea if they're even going to find their stuff? Does that honestly sound like a positive contribution to the game to you? Is that honestly something YOU would want to happen to you? Of course not.

You made the game less-fun for a quality player and drove them away. Well done on being a negative influence on the game.

Be better.

BemusedWed 11-Nov-20 04:27 AM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
663 posts
#140121, "RE: That's pathetic."
In response to Reply #4

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=4&topic_id=130933&mesg_id=130935&page=

Aulauthar - I was sure that you are Beront after all your insults, trash talk and attempts to screw me. But then I've seen a log (though I suspect it could be made up). Anyways, you and Beront are the most hateful players I ever encountered in games. You and he are the reason why I'm leaving CF - go on and celebrate your victory, kiss each other maybe, or marry, I don't know. But I don't want to be part of... that. No idea why are you still a maran - your character is the evilest character I've met in the game with Neferefre, and your persona is bleeding so much through the character. But I'm also sure no one cares about it and you'll get your rewards for your 'win'. I even made a trigger {Aulauthar tells you} {#gag}, but it was too late. You, same as Beront, can't separate characters from players, and your war in a virtual world is a war against players in real life. I pity you and him, for you both don't even realize what happens to you. You think you won by full looting me - but I have to disappoint you: it was I who allowed you to do so. CF became something so ugly, so full of hate, OOC coups, and betrayal (thanks, Shapa) that I didn't want to stay anymore. So you, Oliveer and Beront made me a favor - I'll dedicate this time to my work and upcoming worldwide launch of my next project, to my family, to my health and a lot of other things that I was sacrificing for the sake of CF. At the same time, you don't even understand that such behavior is shooting into your own feet, because veterans like myself are priceless for CF, and losing one is a big loss to the waning playerbase. For example, I understood it and always tried to comfort those I've killed, while you do the exactly opposite. Well done.

JavaWed 11-Nov-20 05:56 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#140122, "Not sure if this is meant to be a response to me.."
In response to Reply #5

I wasn't Aulauthar or wln, if that's what you're implying.

LhydiaWed 11-Nov-20 01:36 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2382 posts
#140124, "It seems.."
In response to Reply #6

..that the player of Nefrefre felt very similar to how you and Welverin feel about the mummy. Seems like a good example of how things both change and stay the same, I’m sure that has to be what it means.

ice kingWed 11-Nov-20 02:31 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2016
162 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140127, "Well thank the gods you're here to clarify!nt"
In response to Reply #7

FU GR

ice kingWed 11-Nov-20 02:25 PM
162 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140125, "With all due respect..."
In response to Reply #1

...go #### yourself. No seriously, with a rusty shiv.

You're idea of fun is lording over people and finding ways to torture them. Sometimes you loot stuff you can't use just to mess with people.

You loot the guy with intent to spread his gear around the sands of sorrow but you ignore him first before telling him that? Really? #### you and the horse you rode in on.

And I do mean that with all due respect.

ice kingWed 11-Nov-20 02:27 PM
162 posts
#140126, "This isn't the first time you've been toxic with your l..."
In response to Reply #1

nt

WelverinFri 13-Nov-20 11:12 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#140136, "apology not accepted "
In response to Reply #1

Dude, through two characters i left you with almost everything, one in the village and when you suicided in the spire, despite your crappy pseudo rp, and douchetastic looting tendencies.

then you get a lucky banshee wail on me and i come back to 5 things. and you telling me it was because someone else looted you, and then you want to RP, nah screw that. you do not bring anything to the game but crappy thinly veiled RP and personal angst that bleeds through your character incessantly.

don’t come to my death thread and try to make yourself look like the victim here, or looking for one iota of sympathy from me. take that crap somewhere else.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140080 Previous topic | Next topic