Subject: "Had Fun!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135847
Show all folders

Ehlonyra (Anonymous)Wed 26-Dec-18 10:21 PM
Charter member
#135860, "Had Fun!"

Hey everyone, where to start?
I had loads of fun, made lots of friends, met interesting people, friends and foes alike and in some cases those weren’t mutually exclusive. Lots of highs, a few lows, but fun over all. I’d like to give Aiya and Ainilith (I may be butchering that and if so I’m sorry!) for sticking it out with me as I gradually dissipated. Was super happy to finally say Aiya again before I checked out, and even get to fight a couple things that would have wrecked young characters had they wandered into them.
But I digress…
Seriously too many friends to list them all.
Special shout out and thanks for all of the Imms, especially Whiysdan, Daphedee and even Rahsael.
Initially made Ehlonyra thinking about maybe following Ishuli, but who can resist Whiysdan? He’s such a hoot! I’d tackled a Daphedee follower but I don’t think I’m flawed enough, or brave enough to tackle a (game mechanics) flaw. But seriously appreciated the hell out of Daphedee and Whiysdan. And of course all the Imms, I’m very appreciative and impressed that you’re all able to maintain your appreciation and love for a game that can sometimes try to turn your lemonade into lemons, when you run into a few ultra sour types. On that note, I hope that Hell will return to the list of places that we can hope to explore. I never ventured beyond the antechamber of its lower tiers, but even it was a fun place to wile away the time and run around in.
To me it’s pretty simple, this is a game, it’s meant to be fun and the best way to keep it flowing is to foster interest in veteran and newbie alike. Maybe with an obvious emphasis on newer types. And I did my best to do that, for the game, for the Inn and very selfishly, for myself. Keep on having fun everyone, it’s kind of the whole point.
Drop me a line and I’ll do my best to respond.
Hopefully my schedule will clear up a bit more and I can jump back in, and it’s ironic that just as I found my interest waxing again and time allowing me to play that it was the run up to the end, but them’s the breaks.
Peace!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Ehlonyra n'Suielhir the Wandering ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 26-Dec-18 03:48 AM
Reply Had Fun!, Ehlonyra (Anonymous), 26-Dec-18 10:21 PM #3
Reply RE: Had Fun!, Daphedee, 01-Jan-19 09:28 AM, #7
Reply Cool story bro., Agilus (Anonymous), 01-Jan-19 05:13 PM, #9
Reply Well..., Ehlonyra (Anonymous), 02-Jan-19 03:37 AM, #10
Reply RE: Had Fun!, Rahsael, 01-Jan-19 03:38 PM, #8
     Reply Yeah..., Ehlonyra (Anonymous), 02-Jan-19 03:45 AM, #11
Reply Finally happened eh!, Itham, 26-Dec-18 09:09 PM, #2
Reply RE: Finally happened eh!, Ehlonyra (Anonymous), 26-Dec-18 10:27 PM, #5
     Reply Lol, Alemius (Anonymous), 28-Dec-18 05:42 PM, #6
          Reply You were sorely missed., Ehlonyra (Anonymous), 02-Jan-19 03:50 AM, #12
Reply Fun times, Saagkri, 26-Dec-18 04:47 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Fun times, Ehlonyra (Anonymous), 26-Dec-18 10:25 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135847 Previous topic | Next topic