Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Eralsodiz the Legend of the Kitchen, Unretired Chef of the Eternal Star" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121680
Show all folders

EralsodizThu 14-Aug-14 11:15 PM
Member since 14th Aug 2014
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121690, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Eralsodiz the Legend of the Kitchen, Unretired Chef of the Eternal Star"

That was a fun run!

Eralsodiz was my first char in over fifteen years and I had to relearn things from the ground up. At the beginning it I could read about old characters of mine in the Lyceum, but I couldn't walk from Galadon to Voralian City and know where I was going. That plus playing without a client meant that I was horrendous at PKing, but I had quite a bit of fun nonetheless. Eralsodiz was much more about seeing what people had to offer than mixing it up and would travel with just about anyone provided it was going to be interesting. There were a few more things unfolding that I was hoping this character could be involved in before he expired, but time marches on. The Chef'll miss bein' the Chef to be sure.

It would near take a book to describe the awesome interactions Eralsodiz had with folks, but at the top of my head I'd give shout outs to Corlx, Alicade, Johral, Ogrot, Hughli, Mellinoe, Quintaris, Rylium, Erighan, Crraya, Anilsanatne, Thurmonbrue, Kwoalewei, Cionadh, Oloice, Niji, Nizrili, Guargoux, Mordrin, and Diri for making it a far more interesting place to be. Again, there are many more who also deserve credit for helping Eral along.

Also, thanks to Whiskey-dan, Neltouda, and Rayihn for the great Imm interactions. They really do add quite a bit of depth and richness to the game experience and I'm really appreciative of the time you all put into it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Eralsodiz the Legend of the Kitche... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 14-Aug-14 05:40 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Eralsodiz the Legend of the Ki..., Corlx (Anonymous), 19-Aug-14 06:23 PM, #12
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Eralsodiz the Legend of the Ki..., Eralsodiz, 14-Aug-14 11:15 PM #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Eralsodiz the Legend of the Ki..., Whiysdan, 15-Aug-14 02:08 PM, #7
Reply Har!, Mellinoe (Anonymous), 15-Aug-14 02:23 PM, #8
Reply Can yer smell wit tha chef be cookin'?!, Ysaloerye, 15-Aug-14 04:18 PM, #9
Reply Hey., Mendos, 16-Aug-14 05:22 PM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Eralsodiz the Legend of the Ki..., Xan (Anonymous), 19-Aug-14 06:27 AM, #11
Reply NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!, Diri Dauntless (Anonymous), 14-Aug-14 11:01 PM, #4
Reply And so topples a legend., Guargoux (Anonymous), 14-Aug-14 09:46 PM, #3
Reply Hi,, Tsunami, 14-Aug-14 09:25 PM, #2
Reply Holy crap eh?, Regrag (Anonymous), 14-Aug-14 09:21 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Holy crap eh?, Eralsodiz, 15-Aug-14 07:55 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121680 Previous topic | Next topic