Subject: "When it stops being fun, time to let it go..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77593
Show all folders

Lenfelin (Guest)Wed 04-Mar-09 06:14 PM

#77593, "When it stops being fun, time to let it go..."

Well, I had been thinking about this for a bit. It may actually come across as a Rage Delete, but it really wasn't. Though what happened at the tree did, in the end, put the nail in the coffin. I realized I was starting to get too far from my RP when Marcatis had to put restrictions on me. In a way, those restrictions kept me playing a bit longer than I might other wise have. Marcatis, Those restrictions in no way had anything to do with this. As it was, I thought you should have tossed me out on my ear. Trying to work my way back into your good graces was what kept me going.

I started Lenfelin during the weekend of double XP. He was just suppose to be a way to learn about shifters, I had never played one before. I really had no interest in a cabal at the time, but after the weekend ended, I started talking with Tlingit and decided to join up again. So much for staying away this time.

My only regret was not adding the rest of my role story in, not that it was contest winning or anything. And not adding a couple roles in asto why I suddenly switched to hunting criminals so strongly when I didn't at first. I had it all written in my head, just never actually put it down.

As far as shifters go, Loved them! The versatility was amazing. I think I must have had some of the best forms I could have had. Crag Soarer saved my life an uncountable number of times. Dire Wolf's tripping got me alot of my kills, but nothing compared to the hummingbird, nothing. There were times I felt like it might just have been too good to be honest. It definately had some disadvantages though and a couple villager types would just wipe the floor with it. Even with that, amazing.

Tribs, I'm sorry I'm leaving you now when you are so big of an underdog, but I did not have alot of CON left anyway. I think I was at 5 as it was, so I wouldn't have been about much longer anyway.

Thanks to everyone that makes this game so fun and bringing me back. To those that make it not so fun, I still can never stoop to your level, though I think my next character may be evil so that I might have an easier time justifing it when it happens to me.

As always, I am curious if I placed any bad warrants. If I did, please let me know. I always wonder that when all is said and done.

I don't have a lot of time now, so if anyone posts, I'll respond.

Dragomir (Lenfelin, Fendril, Platious, Murcadin) <- way too many tribs!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhen it stops being fun, time to let it go... [View all] , Lenfelin (Guest), Wed 04-Mar-09 06:14 PM
Reply RE: When it stops being fun, time to let it go..., Lightmaged (Guest), 10-Mar-09 07:30 PM, #20
Reply Goodbye, my gnomish friend..., Vhelamina (Guest), 10-Mar-09 07:46 AM, #19
Reply I thought you did well., Anliltuel (Guest), 06-Mar-09 12:46 PM, #16
Reply Ooh my precious enemy...., Iegob (Guest), 05-Mar-09 08:03 PM, #8
Reply RE: Ooh my precious enemy...., Dragomir, 05-Mar-09 11:54 PM, #9
Reply Bye bye!, Jnoxri (Guest), 05-Mar-09 02:10 PM, #7
Reply RE: Bye bye!, Dragomir, 05-Mar-09 11:59 PM, #10
Reply Well played sir, Ruutob (Guest), 05-Mar-09 11:17 AM, #6
Reply RE: Well played sir, Dragomir, 06-Mar-09 12:04 AM, #11
Reply RE: When it stops being fun, time to let it go..., marcatis, 05-Mar-09 10:30 AM, #5
Reply Thanks!, Dragomir, 06-Mar-09 12:35 AM, #15
Reply I salute you sir, Mreash (Guest), 04-Mar-09 10:08 PM, #4
Reply RE: I salute you sir, Dragomir, 06-Mar-09 12:07 AM, #12
Reply Really enjoyed fighting you, Jolindar (Guest), 04-Mar-09 07:50 PM, #3
Reply RE: Really enjoyed fighting you, Dragomir, 06-Mar-09 12:13 AM, #13
Reply I think you're just awesome. NT, TMNS (Guest), 04-Mar-09 06:22 PM, #1
     Reply I wasn't being sarcastic, btw. I just really like your..., TMNS (Guest), 04-Mar-09 06:43 PM, #2
          Reply Ok, I have to ask..., Dragomir, 06-Mar-09 12:14 AM, #14
               Reply Not sure if you were a magistrate yet, but I was Mjralj..., TMNS (Guest), 06-Mar-09 04:59 PM, #17
                    Reply Hiya bud, Lesikinilt (Guest), 08-Mar-09 01:43 AM, #18
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #77593 Previous topic | Next topic