Subject: "RE: Dammit!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69818
Show all folders

FunnyoneTue 08-Jul-08 09:18 AM
Member since 10th Jul 2006
77 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69828, "RE: Dammit!"

I just got kind of bored with the character. It was incredibly hard to leve up. Everyone, and I mean everyone wanted to kill me. I faced groups of 3-6 all the time. It just wasn't fun. I just dont like the way hero characters fight. Fully prepped up, and coming with a group. Just not my idea of fun.

But, I honestly just dont think I liked the idea of bard. it's not my kind of character. I liked your character Kreo. i like thieves unless they steal from me

Krikar- GOod luck with elite dude. I wondered why i didn't make elite. I was on alot. Only one usually on all the time, but whatever. Enlilth is still very cool. I'll be back. I'm just alot better with other classes. That was my first bard, and like Kornuel said on the players website. Bards need the edges to compete.

But, mostly I just didn't have alot of fun with Dijah. Eventhough, I tried to rp the arse off of a depressed singer who came from nothing.

Oh well

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Dijah the Bard, Imperial Blade [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 07-Jul-08 05:28 PM
Reply Hated your name and even prayed about it. C'mon - a bar..., Abernytee (Guest), 09-Jul-08 04:30 PM, #5
Reply RE: Hated your name and even prayed about it. C'mon - a..., Lyristeon, 09-Jul-08 04:39 PM, #6
Reply Huh?, Krikar (Guest), 07-Jul-08 06:34 PM, #1
     Reply Dammit!, Kreo (Guest), 08-Jul-08 05:54 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Dammit!, Funnyone, 08-Jul-08 09:18 AM #3
               Reply From what I have seen all bards need is imperial defens..., Kads (Guest), 08-Jul-08 09:46 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69818 Previous topic | Next topic