Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Dijah the Bard, Imperial Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69818
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 07-Jul-08 05:28 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17182 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69818, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Dijah the Bard, Imperial Blade"

Mon Jul 7 17:28:01 2008

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Dijah perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:85

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hated your name and even prayed about it. C'mon - a bar..., Abernytee (Guest), 09-Jul-08 04:30 PM, #5
Reply RE: Hated your name and even prayed about it. C'mon - a..., Lyristeon, 09-Jul-08 04:39 PM, #6
Reply Huh?, Krikar (Guest), 07-Jul-08 06:34 PM, #1
     Reply Dammit!, Kreo (Guest), 08-Jul-08 05:54 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Dammit!, Funnyone, 08-Jul-08 09:18 AM, #3
               Reply From what I have seen all bards need is imperial defens..., Kads (Guest), 08-Jul-08 09:46 AM, #4

Abernytee (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 04:30 PM

#69856, "Hated your name and even prayed about it. C'mon - a bar..."
In response to Reply #0

~

LyristeonWed 09-Jul-08 04:39 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69858, "RE: Hated your name and even prayed about it. C'mon - a..."
In response to Reply #5

That's the thing with names. Some times they are caught and some times they aren't. Until this post, I admit, it didn't hit me.

Krikar (Guest)Mon 07-Jul-08 06:34 PM

#69819, "Huh?"
In response to Reply #0

Why would you go and do that?

Kreo (Guest)Tue 08-Jul-08 05:54 AM

#69824, "Dammit!"
In response to Reply #1

Now why would you do that? Found your corpse, sat around guarding it for a while. Then when you didn't show up I picked up and even saved some of your stuff. That sucks, I liked your char. Really evil feeling about him, was expecting to get killed every time I met with you outside a city.

To bad...

FunnyoneTue 08-Jul-08 09:18 AM
Member since 10th Jul 2006
77 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69828, "RE: Dammit!"
In response to Reply #2

I just got kind of bored with the character. It was incredibly hard to leve up. Everyone, and I mean everyone wanted to kill me. I faced groups of 3-6 all the time. It just wasn't fun. I just dont like the way hero characters fight. Fully prepped up, and coming with a group. Just not my idea of fun.

But, I honestly just dont think I liked the idea of bard. it's not my kind of character. I liked your character Kreo. i like thieves unless they steal from me

Krikar- GOod luck with elite dude. I wondered why i didn't make elite. I was on alot. Only one usually on all the time, but whatever. Enlilth is still very cool. I'll be back. I'm just alot better with other classes. That was my first bard, and like Kornuel said on the players website. Bards need the edges to compete.

But, mostly I just didn't have alot of fun with Dijah. Eventhough, I tried to rp the arse off of a depressed singer who came from nothing.

Oh well

Kads (Guest)Tue 08-Jul-08 09:46 AM

#69830, "From what I have seen all bards need is imperial defens..."
In response to Reply #3

Edges just make them overpowered.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69818 Previous topic | Next topic