Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Dijah the Bard, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69818
69818, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Dijah the Bard, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 7 17:28:01 2008

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Dijah perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:85
69856, Hated your name and even prayed about it. C'mon - a bard called 'Di-jah' DJ anyone!?~
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
69858, RE: Hated your name and even prayed about it. C'mon - a bard called 'Di-jah' DJ anyone!?~
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's the thing with names. Some times they are caught and some times they aren't. Until this post, I admit, it didn't hit me.
69819, Huh?
Posted by Krikar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why would you go and do that?
69824, Dammit!
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Now why would you do that? Found your corpse, sat around guarding it for a while. Then when you didn't show up I picked up and even saved some of your stuff. That sucks, I liked your char. Really evil feeling about him, was expecting to get killed every time I met with you outside a city.

To bad...
69828, RE: Dammit!
Posted by Funnyone on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just got kind of bored with the character. It was incredibly hard to leve up. Everyone, and I mean everyone wanted to kill me. I faced groups of 3-6 all the time. It just wasn't fun. I just dont like the way hero characters fight. Fully prepped up, and coming with a group. Just not my idea of fun.

But, I honestly just dont think I liked the idea of bard. it's not my kind of character. I liked your character Kreo. i like thieves unless they steal from me :)

Krikar- GOod luck with elite dude. I wondered why i didn't make elite. I was on alot. Only one usually on all the time, but whatever. Enlilth is still very cool. I'll be back. I'm just alot better with other classes. That was my first bard, and like Kornuel said on the players website. Bards need the edges to compete.

But, mostly I just didn't have alot of fun with Dijah. Eventhough, I tried to rp the arse off of a depressed singer who came from nothing.

Oh well
69830, From what I have seen all bards need is imperial defense to compete.
Posted by Kads on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Edges just make them overpowered.