Subject: "RE: Aww shucks..txt" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68331
Show all folders

LyristeonTue 29-Apr-08 03:41 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68352, "RE: Aww shucks..txt"

The Harbinger spot was for Jhoqu to turn down for awhile. Sorry, but, unless she said no, you had no chance in hell. Don't take that wrong. You weren't bad or anything. But, to your own words, Jhoqu had it locked up.

Overall, I thought you did a good job as an Outlander and earned your way back in. Wood-elf savage was an interesting choice and I could see it work in some instances. But, you really need to be a prep junkie.

As for dying as much as you did, there were quite a few times I just had to laugh and shake my head. I just pictured a guy sitting at the computer screen saying to himself, "What the hell just happened?"

Good luck with your next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Nusson Nim the Redeemed of the A... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 29-Apr-08 02:08 AM
Reply Damn man, you looted all that stuff right before your c..., Dwalin (Guest), 04-May-08 10:41 AM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Nusson Nim the Redeemed of t..., Nusson (Guest), 29-Apr-08 02:22 AM, #1
     Reply Good fights. Wish we could have had more., Khrathtyn (Guest), 29-Apr-08 03:44 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Good fights. Wish we could have had more., Nusson (Guest), 29-Apr-08 02:47 PM, #5
     Reply Aww shucks..txt, Jhoqu (Guest), 29-Apr-08 12:22 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Aww shucks..txt, Nusson (Guest), 29-Apr-08 03:02 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Aww shucks..txt, Lyristeon, 29-Apr-08 03:41 PM #8
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Nusson Nim the Redeemed of t..., Mizfara (Guest), 29-Apr-08 01:51 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Nusson Nim the Redeemed of t..., Nusson (Guest), 29-Apr-08 03:15 PM, #7
               Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Nusson Nim the Redeemed of t..., Mizfara (Guest), 29-Apr-08 04:23 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68331 Previous topic | Next topic