Subject: "RE: (DEL) Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshifting" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4270
Show all folders

Lorak (Guest) (Guest)Mon 21-Jan-02 10:24 AM

#4272, "RE: (DEL) Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshifting"

Sorry to see that happen. Was hopin you'd talkin to Vahlen and try to get back in the Rift. But guess things don't always work as we want. Well....didn't know u were that close to con-death honestly. Thought you had a lot more left then that. But the way them villagers have been growin latly it explains it. Well havin u around was fun while it lasted. Sorry u got kicked it but that wasn't my call or my doing. I knew it was going to happen soon and I thought I was going to have to be the one that did it later but then that Thror thing kinda did it and next I know I'm being told u won't be with us long. Then your uninducted. Well good luck w/ your next char. See you in the fields.

Lorak

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshifting [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 20-Jan-02 08:19 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Kaz (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 11:25 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Lorak (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 10:24 AM #8
Reply A gift for you :), Eladio (Guest), 21-Jan-02 08:42 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Krajus (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 07:58 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 06:12 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Fristapholin (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:53 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Arknok (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:45 PM, #3
Reply You should have been denied, St. Lucia (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:15 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) brethern....victim, Shriharikota DeSergio (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 08:41 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4270 Previous topic | Next topic