Subject: "RE: (DEL) brethern....victim" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4270
Show all folders

Shriharikota DeSergio (Guest) (Guest)Sun 20-Jan-02 08:41 PM

#4279, "RE: (DEL) brethern....victim"

heheh
sorry to see another pass away
wuz funn kickin yer arse dat day,....me and yous and arknok wee grouped....and you called me an orc...me ? a deep GNOME
hehehhe....and when i retorted you attacked me in da middle fo da fight
and obviously you all the time kept tellin arknok that both of u shud kill me and get another third
lil di ya know dat he wuz tellinme all the time dat you wantsta kill me
and we took the right oppurtunity...when you were low...i trip and he ambush
and u died before we cud count 2
heh
anyways....yer threat of puttin the nexus on us never did anythin
sory to see you fade away

be cool den
and get to me in yer next charecter...eh ?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshifting [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 20-Jan-02 08:19 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Kaz (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 11:25 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Lorak (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 10:24 AM, #8
Reply A gift for you :), Eladio (Guest), 21-Jan-02 08:42 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Krajus (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 07:58 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Theerkla (Guest) (Guest), 21-Jan-02 06:12 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Fristapholin (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:53 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Montego the Grand Master of Shapeshift..., Arknok (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:45 PM, #3
Reply You should have been denied, St. Lucia (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 09:15 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) brethern....victim, Shriharikota DeSergio (Guest) (Guest), 20-Jan-02 08:41 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4270 Previous topic | Next topic