Subject: "RE: Quick experiment" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23020
Show all folders

flarkle (Guest)Thu 25-Dec-03 09:07 PM

#23069, "RE: Quick experiment"

You didn't doo too bad.

Tips to survive as a uncabaled evil, don't consistantly gank sylvans, sylvans more then any other cabal will hold a grudge and the whole cabal will react. Rip off or loot a sylvan one time and all sylvans will hunt you until the end of time basically.

On a side note, I never ever stopped to learn skills, they got better as I ranked and pkayed, and I do just fine, even my dagger skills improve just fine and I took that as a second spec.

now as a fire sword spec you did fine. Inever got a chance at you one on one, but i still enjoyed our fights. I did have a number of ranks on you and against my legacies how much hp you have matters a lot. I could take you out with one flurry from near perfect health so I was not very afraid even when you were with a gang. next time try reduce and bash or trip, it would be more effective, that or just flat out disarm, i mean its you a necro who can blind, and a but load of mobs that have blunt attacks, skip flurry, just disarm, without flourintine I have to rely on my defensive legacy and zombies tear through me even when I have swords.

luck on your next make a sylvan warrior, they gonna need a new one soon

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Tcbeknis the Master of Brass [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 23-Dec-03 12:00 PM
Reply Quick experiment, Tcbeknis (Guest), 24-Dec-03 02:14 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Quick experiment, Dem (Guest), 25-Dec-03 10:16 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Quick experiment, flarkle (Guest), 25-Dec-03 09:07 PM #3
     Reply well..was hopin you'd help me out, Hargischtick (Guest), 26-Dec-03 04:15 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23020 Previous topic | Next topic