Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul of Battle, Initiate of the Jaguar, Commander of Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144386
Show all folders

Outhyen (Anonymous)Mon 03-Apr-23 08:30 AM
Charter member
#144388, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul of Battle, Initiate of the Jaguar, Commander of Battle"

Well Darn.. Looks like I'll not get the chance to take you down after all.

I remember when I first encountered you and I was thinking to myself.. Another Kastellyn. Battle Bard Berserker. You really helped throw the tree into a tizzy, raiding with Orcs, being able to see us, and a heck of a presence.

We had our back and forth fights here and there and I was thoroughly surprised several times at the tactics and 'never before experienced' song.

In the end, I kept thinking to myself, this must be the luckiest person in the game when I kept missing you at convulsing, various times. That one time when you were raiding and I managed to run you off, not once but twice I hit echoes when trying to chase after you on the water. I was like, Oh, come on!

Guess it wasn't so much luck but a plethora of experience and just great play. Come on back with something again soon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul of B... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 03-Apr-23 06:50 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul ..., Pharagon (Anonymous), 03-Apr-23 10:53 AM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul ..., Veruss (Anonymous), 03-Apr-23 08:35 AM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul ..., Outhyen (Anonymous), 03-Apr-23 08:30 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144386 Previous topic | Next topic