Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul of Battle, Initiate of the Jaguar, Commander of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144386
144386, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul of Battle, Initiate of the Jaguar, Commander of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 3 06:46:02 2023

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Arietta perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:358
144393, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul of Battle, Initiate of the Jaguar, Commander of Battle
Posted by Pharagon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So bummed about this news. I wanted an all out war but couldn't advocate for it for RP purposes. You were so much fun to battle with and I am saddened by this.
144390, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul of Battle, Initiate of the Jaguar, Commander of Battle
Posted by Veruss on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really enjoyed watching Arietta. You were a huge boon for the Village and I got to see how strong you were as I was coming up and hate that we will not have a chance to cross paths in hero range. You were certainly a beast. Good luck with your next.
144388, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul of Battle, Initiate of the Jaguar, Commander of Battle
Posted by Outhyen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well Darn.. Looks like I'll not get the chance to take you down after all.

I remember when I first encountered you and I was thinking to myself.. Another Kastellyn. Battle Bard Berserker. You really helped throw the tree into a tizzy, raiding with Orcs, being able to see us, and a heck of a presence.

We had our back and forth fights here and there and I was thoroughly surprised several times at the tactics and 'never before experienced' song.

In the end, I kept thinking to myself, this must be the luckiest person in the game when I kept missing you at convulsing, various times. That one time when you were raiding and I managed to run you off, not once but twice I hit echoes when trying to chase after you on the water. I was like, Oh, come on!

Guess it wasn't so much luck but a plethora of experience and just great play. Come on back with something again soon.