Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul of B..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144386
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 03-Apr-23 06:50 AM
Member since 02nd Oct 2024
17205 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144386, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul of Battle, Initiate of the Jaguar, Commander of Battle"

Mon Apr 3 06:46:02 2023

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Arietta perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:358

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pharagon (Anonymous)Mon 03-Apr-23 10:53 AM
Charter member
#144393, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul ..."
In response to Reply #0

So bummed about this news. I wanted an all out war but couldn't advocate for it for RP purposes. You were so much fun to battle with and I am saddened by this.

Veruss (Anonymous)Mon 03-Apr-23 08:35 AM
Charter member
#144390, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul ..."
In response to Reply #0

Really enjoyed watching Arietta. You were a huge boon for the Village and I got to see how strong you were as I was coming up and hate that we will not have a chance to cross paths in hero range. You were certainly a beast. Good luck with your next.

Outhyen (Anonymous)Mon 03-Apr-23 08:30 AM
Charter member
#144388, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Arietta Moonhollow the Baul ..."
In response to Reply #0

Well Darn.. Looks like I'll not get the chance to take you down after all.

I remember when I first encountered you and I was thinking to myself.. Another Kastellyn. Battle Bard Berserker. You really helped throw the tree into a tizzy, raiding with Orcs, being able to see us, and a heck of a presence.

We had our back and forth fights here and there and I was thoroughly surprised several times at the tactics and 'never before experienced' song.

In the end, I kept thinking to myself, this must be the luckiest person in the game when I kept missing you at convulsing, various times. That one time when you were raiding and I managed to run you off, not once but twice I hit echoes when trying to chase after you on the water. I was like, Oh, come on!

Guess it wasn't so much luck but a plethora of experience and just great play. Come on back with something again soon.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144386 Previous topic | Next topic