Subject: "Too bad you were reaver" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127921
Show all folders

Gwildaththea (Anonymous)Thu 05-May-16 08:22 PM
Charter member
#127925, "Too bad you were reaver"

It's unfortunate that you went reaver. As a sentinel/warden, we together had a real shot. As a reaver, I can't really work with you. I would go try to retrieve with you, but we can't go in as a group and then you go alone and die without announcing you were going. I guess you were frustrated by that point, but geez, only 138 hours and not even hero, should've stuck it out a bit more, you were probably on the verge of becoming much more powerful. Difference between L47-48 and 51 in terms of spellcasting is huge. In my experience, basically heroes make all the saves from the lower-ranked people if saves are at least somewhat covered, which they always are from a non-newbie.

Invoker is actually one of very few credible threats to win over Qinsa and the army. Unfortunately, that mostly applies only if you're a hero. Sorry to see you go the way you did, try to stick it out through the frustration next time. The pendulum will swing once Qinsa age-dies (which I suppose is still a longish way away unfortunately) but will happen eventually. In the meantime, you could've ignored the fetish and just concentrated on getting hero and then went exploring/RP'ing/collecting wands/etc if you felt you weren't ready to fight him. Pursuing something that's frustrating will lead to an early deletion. I have done that when a lone headless rager against an eternal imperial horde. At least reaver invoker has options.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Traethen the Elemental Lord [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 05-May-16 03:40 PM
Reply Goodbyes, Welverin, 05-May-16 07:23 PM, #1
     Reply Too bad you were reaver, Gwildaththea (Anonymous), 05-May-16 08:22 PM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127921 Previous topic | Next topic