Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127921
Show all folders

WelverinThu 05-May-16 07:23 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127924, "Goodbyes"

Well most of the outties that I would shout out to deleted. I've had a few days to calm down about my experience, I'll leave most of it out of this, at least I will try.

Drehir - Man whoever said what they did about you in that immortals post was right on. Our sole interaction was probably one of my most memorable Imm moments of recent memory. I almost cried a few days later when I saw you pop up as Dormant on wizlist. It took a lot of the wind out of my sails. But I feel like it might have been more my fault. I spent way too much time working on spells, and retrieving than actively seeking you out. By the time I was ready to... Bammo. And then after I delete, I look back and you switched back, I screamed. Seriously I screemed at my screen.

Tribunal - Most of my vent was on Dios, I don't want to do too much more here. I will say that RP was not lacking from the foes I saw there. My frustration is really pendulum related... It's not fun to be on the other side of it, and boring to be in your side, I really find that its more fun for everyone when it's more in the middle.

Post and I will reply.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Traethen the Elemental Lord [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 05-May-16 03:40 PM
Reply Goodbyes, Welverin, 05-May-16 07:23 PM #1
     Reply Too bad you were reaver, Gwildaththea (Anonymous), 05-May-16 08:22 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127921 Previous topic | Next topic