Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Firebrand of Pain, Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123773
Show all folders

Kregan (Anonymous)Wed 18-Mar-15 12:58 AM
Charter member
#123775, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Firebrand of Pain, Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls"

Well played all round!

There were times I would be looking in my PK and then all of a sudden 2-3 people would become a ghost more often than not if you were on that was you. I have played 2 orcs one a Mamlauk which was just aweful. The other a Skrugga which was quite surprising.

My impression both times either way is orcs have the ability to brutally turn a fight there way while at the same time those same abilities brutally work against them. Good work making the dice fall in your favour more often than not!

GLYWN

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Firebrand... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 18-Mar-15 12:10 AM
Reply best char in years and years, wtg. nt, Dallevian, 21-Mar-15 08:42 PM, #7
Reply Bah! I'm gonna cry now, Nuerria (Anonymous), 20-Mar-15 11:51 PM, #6
Reply You hunting Trek?, marintok, 19-Mar-15 02:32 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Fireb..., Thrakburzug, 19-Mar-15 01:43 PM, #4
Reply Well Done, Polmier (Anonymous), 18-Mar-15 09:47 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Fireb..., Kregan (Anonymous), 18-Mar-15 12:58 AM #2
Reply My 3rd favorite Orc of all time. You were awesome., TMNS, 18-Mar-15 12:52 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123773 Previous topic | Next topic