Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Firebrand..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123773
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 18-Mar-15 12:10 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123773, "(AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Firebrand of Pain, Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls"

Wed Mar 18 00:08:30 2015

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Trekberg perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:532

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply best char in years and years, wtg. nt, Dallevian, 21-Mar-15 08:42 PM, #7
Reply Bah! I'm gonna cry now, Nuerria (Anonymous), 20-Mar-15 11:51 PM, #6
Reply You hunting Trek?, marintok, 19-Mar-15 02:32 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Fireb..., Thrakburzug, 19-Mar-15 01:43 PM, #4
Reply Well Done, Polmier (Anonymous), 18-Mar-15 09:47 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Fireb..., Kregan (Anonymous), 18-Mar-15 12:58 AM, #2
Reply My 3rd favorite Orc of all time. You were awesome., TMNS, 18-Mar-15 12:52 AM, #1

DallevianSat 21-Mar-15 08:42 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123802, "best char in years and years, wtg. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Nuerria (Anonymous)Fri 20-Mar-15 11:51 PM
Charter member
#123794, "Bah! I'm gonna cry now"
In response to Reply #0

My only semi-ally bites it. I think that completes the circle of chars around since I've heroed, you probably were the last one. Good times rolling together the few times we did. Thanks for all the fish and GLWYN!

marintokThu 19-Mar-15 02:32 PM
Member since 23rd Nov 2014
70 posts
#123782, "You hunting Trek?"
In response to Reply #0

i really liked you, and I think we only fought to the death a few times but knowing that we were out there and could be against one another made the game fun for me. You were tough as nails but you were fun to fight and to rp with. "You hunting Trek?" I heard that quite a bit, but there was always something afterwards, and you wanted to just talk half the times we met up, wasnt what I expected from a orc but it was good all the same.

Good luck with your next

Marintok

ThrakburzugThu 19-Mar-15 01:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
83 posts
#123781, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Fireb..."
In response to Reply #0

You didn't play the same hours as me, so I did not see you as much as I would have liked. What I did see, I enjoyed. Good luck with the next and come back to the Grinning Skulls any time you want.

Thrak

Polmier (Anonymous)Wed 18-Mar-15 09:47 AM
Charter member
#123777, "Well Done"
In response to Reply #0

You were a very tough fight for Aoirse.

I would have con died much sooner if you were an enemy the whole time.

GLWYN

Kregan (Anonymous)Wed 18-Mar-15 12:58 AM
Charter member
#123775, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Fireb..."
In response to Reply #0

Well played all round!

There were times I would be looking in my PK and then all of a sudden 2-3 people would become a ghost more often than not if you were on that was you. I have played 2 orcs one a Mamlauk which was just aweful. The other a Skrugga which was quite surprising.

My impression both times either way is orcs have the ability to brutally turn a fight there way while at the same time those same abilities brutally work against them. Good work making the dice fall in your favour more often than not!

GLYWN

TMNSWed 18-Mar-15 12:52 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#123774, "My 3rd favorite Orc of all time. You were awesome."
In response to Reply #0

Scary, and awesome.

Oddly nice, but that's probably because you loved to fight and you knew if you lootzor'd the piss out of every one they wouldn't fight you.

I wish you had fought against the Empire more, but c'est la vie.

Great job.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123773 Previous topic | Next topic