Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Firebrand of Pain, Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123773
123773, (AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Firebrand of Pain, Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Mar 18 00:08:30 2015

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Trekberg perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:532
123802, best char in years and years, wtg. nt
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
123794, Bah! I'm gonna cry now
Posted by Nuerria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My only semi-ally bites it. I think that completes the circle of chars around since I've heroed, you probably were the last one. Good times rolling together the few times we did. Thanks for all the fish and GLWYN!
123782, You hunting Trek?
Posted by marintok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i really liked you, and I think we only fought to the death a few times but knowing that we were out there and could be against one another made the game fun for me. You were tough as nails but you were fun to fight and to rp with. "You hunting Trek?" I heard that quite a bit, but there was always something afterwards, and you wanted to just talk half the times we met up, wasnt what I expected from a orc but it was good all the same.

Good luck with your next

Marintok
123781, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Firebrand of Pain, Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Thrakburzug on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You didn't play the same hours as me, so I did not see you as much as I would have liked. What I did see, I enjoyed. Good luck with the next and come back to the Grinning Skulls any time you want.

Thrak
123777, Well Done
Posted by Polmier on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a very tough fight for Aoirse.

I would have con died much sooner if you were an enemy the whole time.

GLWYN
123775, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Trekberg FistLash the Grim Firebrand of Pain, Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well played all round!

There were times I would be looking in my PK and then all of a sudden 2-3 people would become a ghost more often than not if you were on that was you. I have played 2 orcs one a Mamlauk which was just aweful. The other a Skrugga which was quite surprising.

My impression both times either way is orcs have the ability to brutally turn a fight there way while at the same time those same abilities brutally work against them. Good work making the dice fall in your favour more often than not! :)

GLYWN
123774, My 3rd favorite Orc of all time. You were awesome.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Scary, and awesome.

Oddly nice, but that's probably because you loved to fight and you knew if you lootzor'd the piss out of every one they wouldn't fight you.

I wish you had fought against the Empire more, but c'est la vie.

Great job.