Subject: "Damn you CF" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1411
Show all folders

AmortisMon 31-Dec-07 12:25 PM
Member since 12th Jun 2007
69 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1418, "Damn you CF"

I wanted to play for just an hour last night to get some energy to finish a big big project I've a deadline for Wednesday. Instead I stay up until 3:30 am farting around with the arena and am now exhausted, can't play with my kids, am gonna get fired, and instead of checking work email I'm at carrionfields.com talking about carrionfields.

The arena is just awesome. A great way for Players to practice in PK's without interfering with role too much, a great way to flavor RP, and a great way to bring people into a central location to interact. Many little tweaks I'd suggest, key being format the helpfile better so syntax examples on separate line, and allow multiple challenges to be thrown out, but first one to accept goes in. Frustrating when someone with no one to fight puts out a challenge and we all had to wait it out.

Thanks for keeping CF rockin'!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNew Fighting Arena! [View all] , Cyradia, Sun 30-Dec-07 08:35 PM
Reply Cool!, Marcus_, 31-Dec-07 04:56 PM, #8
Reply Damn you CF, Amortis, 31-Dec-07 04:56 PM #7
Reply Hands down one of the coolest additions to CF~, Torak, 31-Dec-07 12:29 AM, #5
Reply Temporarily in the shop, Cyradia, 30-Dec-07 11:14 PM, #3
Reply Should be fixed now., Sebeok, 31-Dec-07 12:21 AM, #6
Reply Please direct all questions and commentary to the Gamep..., Sebeok, 30-Dec-07 08:42 PM, #1
     Reply Sounds very cool nice addition n/t, Hopelessdwarf, 30-Dec-07 10:54 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Please direct all questions and commentary to the G..., Plushka, 31-Dec-07 12:07 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1411 Previous topic | Next topic