Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kostyan Ahgroh the Stygian Juggern..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69727
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 04-Jul-08 04:16 AM
Member since 28th Apr 2024
16816 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69727, "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kostyan Ahgroh the Stygian Juggernaut, Emperor of Thera"

Fri Jul 4 04:12:14 2008

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kostyan perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:864

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Fake thread. Chuck can never be too old. Nt, Chukolyte (Guest), 08-Jul-08 11:21 AM, #28
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kostyan Ahgroh the Stygian Jug..., Humbert (Guest), 05-Jul-08 03:21 AM, #27
Reply Chuck will never die, Kostyan (Guest), 04-Jul-08 05:39 AM, #1
     Reply Kickass dude!, Ckol (Guest), 04-Jul-08 06:53 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Chuck will never die, Mizfara (Guest), 04-Jul-08 08:16 AM, #3
     Reply Alright, here is the flame begin, Kostyan (Guest), 04-Jul-08 08:20 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Alright, here is the flame begin, Mizfara (Guest), 04-Jul-08 08:40 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Chuck will never die, Ruhktanshi (Guest), 04-Jul-08 08:35 AM, #5
          Reply Wow, I call you out, my little friend., Kostyan (Guest), 04-Jul-08 08:51 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Wow, I call you out, my little friend., Ruhktanshi (Guest), 04-Jul-08 11:32 AM, #10
               Reply If you don't understand yet., Kostyan (Guest), 04-Jul-08 12:32 PM, #14
               Reply RE: If you don't understand yet., Ruhktanshi (Guest), 04-Jul-08 02:16 PM, #19
               Reply Funny conversations aside.., Kharnial (Guest), 04-Jul-08 03:23 PM, #22
                    Reply No it's all bad., kolb, 05-Jul-08 01:02 AM, #26
               Reply Eh, Dwoggurd, 04-Jul-08 02:04 PM, #18
          Reply Kostyan, Taranth (Guest), 04-Jul-08 10:24 PM, #24
     Reply You were tough., Seyriannia (Guest), 04-Jul-08 09:21 AM, #8
     Reply RE: You were tough., Kostyan (Guest), 04-Jul-08 10:52 AM, #9
     Reply RE: You were tough., Kornuel (Guest), 04-Jul-08 11:57 AM, #12
     Reply RE: Chuck will never die, Cyruil (Guest), 04-Jul-08 11:42 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Chuck will never die, Kornuel (Guest), 04-Jul-08 12:11 PM, #13
     Reply We had a odd relationship, Waris (Guest), 04-Jul-08 12:36 PM, #15
     Reply RE: We had a odd relationship, Kostyan (Guest), 04-Jul-08 12:43 PM, #16
     Reply Huh, Elhe (Guest), 04-Jul-08 02:00 PM, #17
     Reply By far, your best character ever., Velyzaggon (Guest), 04-Jul-08 02:45 PM, #20
     Reply Kharnial doofbag!, Kharnial (Guest), 04-Jul-08 03:19 PM, #21
     Reply You Were Fine, Kastellyn, 04-Jul-08 10:05 PM, #23
     Reply My hat off to you, sir., Khrathtyn (Guest), 05-Jul-08 12:32 AM, #25
     Reply Question, Mek (Guest), 08-Jul-08 01:22 PM, #29
     Reply I bet you looted his, Elhe (Guest), 08-Jul-08 01:26 PM, #30
          Reply Check Dio's., Mek (Guest), 08-Jul-08 01:45 PM, #31
               Reply Did not he write somewhere, Elhe (Guest), 08-Jul-08 01:47 PM, #32
                    Reply It is in the log. -nt-, Mek (Guest), 08-Jul-08 03:36 PM, #33
     Reply RE: Chuck will never die, Inger (Guest), 08-Jul-08 09:34 PM, #34
     Reply People like you should stop and think before making sto..., Naboueh (Guest), 09-Jul-08 03:30 AM, #35

Chukolyte (Guest)Tue 08-Jul-08 11:21 AM

#69832, "Fake thread. Chuck can never be too old. Nt"
In response to Reply #0

I swear.

Humbert (Guest)Sat 05-Jul-08 03:21 AM

#69787, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kostyan Ahgroh the Stygian Jug..."
In response to Reply #0

I ranked up to hero range expecting to fight you, even having formulated plans as to how to take you down solo. I ended up very, very wrong. The problem was that it required such insanely good gear and so much prepping it was nigh impossible, though I had insanely good gear for a long time and managed a few fights with you until you got me with Dijah to full loot/sac me. I couldn't help but feel that from all the tells you sent me that you were bitter (not just the character being a prick, but the player) about -not- getting kills. I noticed you were pretty much quite kind to people who had no chance of beating you but still fought you anyway, since that is +PK numbers. I know how you feel about not getting your enemies to fight you, because I felt the same when my character was on top of the heap in the midbie ranges too.

I've no hard feelings about the full loot and sac, even though I don't like your character's personality (and I hope that is not your real personality). Playing from crap gear again is quite an eye opener, since warriors are really very dependent on gear.

That said, you were the Emperor, and you were insanely good in pk. I was aware of how many kills you had (I knew it was way beyond Hunsobo/Blitz/Khargurln/Ravon) and I knew all the powers/items you had at your disposal. If I were really such a player as you think deserves full looting of his char, trust me, I would never have died to you (not idle boast). Mostly because I wouldn't even fight you except with gangs (a certain invoker can take you down very easily, iceneedles or no).

Of course, it's pointless to go on about it after your char age died, and for all the ####-talking your char did (you were the first guy I learned to use Ignore for), your character will be remembered. 500+ pks, that is just insane. I think many APs are very disappointed they didn't get to feed off you.

Good luck with your next character, and try to be nicer to other players. Player like me wouldn't be bothered by a full sac, but you never know with some newbies or bad-tempered veterans who might point to Kostyan and say 'he ruined my game'. There really is no need to spread bad feelings in such a small community of gamers.

Kostyan (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 05:39 AM

#69728, "Chuck will never die"
In response to Reply #0

Good news, everyone.

The Flame part:

First, I don't want to turn this in the huge flame war. Yes, I did
some bad things and I did some good things. Yes, I full saced 10 or
11 chars in 860 hours. And I met about 400 chars. So, you did
something very special . Also, I do not regret about any anathema
/demotion. Perhaps only about Arrigoh. If you can't handle a single
demotion - you shouldn't play the Imperial. If you want to talk the
#### to the dark elf Emperor, The Legend or complain - your place
is not in the Kostyanpire.

The Good part. I accomplished my task - Emperor with >500pk kills -
take that haters. I can't buy my PBF (Yes, Russia)

At the end - I was soo bored with Kostyan, so I stopped to worry
about preps and suicide actions..Well, most of you saw the difference.

Imms:

Kasty: Maan, I know, I was the ####ty follower, but as for me, I
prefer my actions speak for me. Not my prays. Thanks for everything,
and..I know we don't discuss such things, but that thing was so for
Chuck. Thanks again.

Enlilth: Damn man, I won those 1000 gold. Thanks for the second chance on the emperorship. You are cool imm for the Empire. Be more Evil!

Twist: I don't want to say anything bad about your mortal or immortal
char. But I enjoed your last assassin. At the end, I stopped to kill
him, because its was so unfair. As for your Sunwarden...My friend, I was DEPUTIZED that time. All your complains was just funny. I hope it was your rp.

Nepe: Everyone, blame Nepe for this 520-530pk - Thats all because of him. I rolled Kostyan just to test the STSF, I found it very powerful and I was about to delete, then...I saw Nepe's post..Something like 'STSF is not powerfull, current STSF run with the 50/20 pk, so - nothing special'. And here I decided to prove you wrong Thanks for fixing bugs with STSF and imperial defence. The next - the bug with the iceneedles

Empire:

Eoria - Thanks for everything. You were awesome char even if I don't like your OOC person. But everytime we were together - I knew we will pwn everything on a sight.

Khrathtyn - I was so dissapointed about your Anathema, but man, I didn't have another way. Rp..Imperial Rp..It was an awesome game. And I won it. Very good healer. Smart and competent.

Ijerga - I found your OOC person quicly and I was thinking about your promotion about 2 weeks or so. Yes, others will blame me for that, but: You were fearless, you were online, you were the only one Divine. Sometimes, I just wanted to break your face after your stupid actions Maan, and your engrish worse then mine!
Good luck.

Ahtiely - Log on more? Sadly, I didn't see much from you. Other then that - competent necro.

Deas - HELL ON YOU! JUST HELL ON YOU! Maan, I was waiting for your ranking and stuff but you never made it past 42. I was goind to make you my Shadow Lord..but eh. Excellent Shadow.

Drucheg - HELL ON YOU TOO! I was going to make you my warmaster and you deleted! Excellent Blade.

Kornuel - My suicide partner. Awesome bard. Not enough evil for the Warmaster but eh. We had some funny fights together.

Dashmiri - See Kornuel.

Klurak - HELL ON YOU for the deletation. I know, its hard to be a part of the Kostyanpire. Maybe one day I will learn the english and begin to rp like you do

Vehldriss - My friend, you were in a one step from the Anathema - same as Khrath, rp reason.

Horkampz - Excellent blade, even if you died too much. Great heart.

Grujzakfa - HELL ON YOU for the deletation. We all have bad days..Just log out and come back after the rest. Excellent Shadow Lord. Gusty and all that jazz.

======================================================================================

The Village

Yes, every defender, berserker, scout can kill Kostyan solo. If you died - you did something wrong.

At the end of Kostyan's life - I decided to stop hunting you with few exceptions. You can blame Cezar and Phyl for my murder visits to the village. They ganged me down at young years so I decided to eraducate everyone of you

Fjarn - Excellent Commander.

Ruh - Quiter. It was a perfect show when three of us came against you and Inger, you put us asleep, left the village and quit immediatly. Excellent work on that. And I don't even mention your other quits. Good luck with the Leadership.

Inger - Awesome villager. Just awesome, keep trucking.

Too much of you, drop me a line and I will answer.

The Fort.

Mizfara - I lost the respect for you after that duel, suddenly I realized that you could retreat from it, but you decided to stay and gang me. I don't mind gangs, I just don't understand it in duels. But its just me.

Cyril - Good Marshall. Fearless foe. Keep trucking.

Chenush - another fearless foe. Keep trucking.

Acvilar - Excellent char. I pwned your jojo, Cerr Go, play invokers

Scions.

Igbah - I have nothing but respect for you. I lost 10 gold to you! Damn. And man, I outlived you Awesome char.

Kharthial(Sp) - I hate tigers. But at the end of 860 I was soo bored to prep. Excellent char. Good luck with the Advisorship.

Outlanders.

I hated most of you...And I will never play Outlanders anymore. Yes, I was serial outlander player..But after Kostyan..I saw things from the different side. Camping, ganging outside the Fortress. Seriosly, roll the ranger in the Fort or something.

Throkk - Awesome char.

Vreskoek - Another Awesome char

Jhoqhu - Awesome.

Werzidan - Awesome.

Ixilth - Good char.

Nusson/Riv - Good chars.

All others - Make this world better - delete.

Tribunal

Fendril - Awesome char.

Nexus - Ganging pricks

I miss too much chars...

Farewell. I will take a short break from CF, my next char will be Hippy, I will suicide on everyone.

Chuck will never die. Farewell.

Ckol (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 06:53 AM

#69733, "Kickass dude!"
In response to Reply #1

We had some serious fights. But I didn't even get you once but it had to have been close.

Only fought you once with Khurga, close one as well...

Cool char, kickass overall. Can't wait for your return!

Mizfara (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 08:16 AM

#69736, "RE: Chuck will never die"
In response to Reply #1

>Mizfara - I lost the respect for you after that duel, suddenly
>I realized that you could retreat from it, but you decided to
>stay and gang me. I don't mind gangs, I just don't understand
>it in duels. But its just me.

I really wanted to respond when you posted those logs to Dio's, but since I can't do so anonymously I had to just hold my tongue.

The main thing is that I didn't think it was a duel. You told me you were coming to the Fortress alone. Okay. I interpreted that as you making a concession so I'd even come fight you at all, not an official duel. Also, once Humbert arrived, it's not certain I would have been able to flee between your legacy and the fact you were bashing me to death at the time.

So then you start with the "duel to the death" stuff. Okay. I accept, since I feel a little bad about the 2-on-1 kill, even though we weren't officially dueling. I go to the Dale like you ask, and find you with an out-of-pk Imperial bard and out-of-pk Imperial warrior. Bard for healing, and both of them there to loot me when I die. Then you freak out when I when I decide not to fight you under those conditions? Please.

That one episode, along with the the (imo) undeserved full sac'ing of Humbert, were what made me sour on Kostyan. Until that point I had attributed all your "attitude" to role-play, since you were a cocky drow with the macho edge. But your comments in-game after I decided not to fight you (i.e. repeatedly calling me "moron") really seemed like the player coming through, not "Chuck".

Kostyan (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 08:20 AM

#69737, "Alright, here is the flame begin"
In response to Reply #3

The bard was there to lock you in the Dale and prevent Humbert from unlock.

==I would have been able to flee between your legacy and the fact you were bashing me to death at the time.==

- ####. You did it twice in your life. With the paladin. Remember?

Mizfara (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 08:40 AM

#69739, "RE: Alright, here is the flame begin"
In response to Reply #4

Actually I don't remember. I'm pretty sure I never knowingly entered a duel then called in reinforcements. I got you with Narclarn once, at the Fortress, then with Rakhir on West Dairien. What was the deal with the paladin?

Ruhktanshi (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 08:35 AM

#69738, "RE: Chuck will never die"
In response to Reply #3

I'd like to call early #### here.

I don't like you or players like you. You talk crap about my char and I take it personally.

The situation you mentioned: Here is the deal. I was logged in before and due to quit any moment. You and EORIA raided and this mystery third person was an out of ranger healer. Lets see - Kostyan + Eoria with out of range healer v/s Cloud giant Inger and me. OMG, I'm such a quiter. FYI I came to fight with Inger, we put you both to sleep. Your healer buddy came and woke you up. We left knowing this was over. I went to rest since I was waiting only for the raid to finish. I killed you how three or four times? Atleast? With help, I'm not bragging, I'm not a great pk, my str is my rp, but to malign my char here is BS.

You came so many times. With Harro and Harro died, you run away. With Ahtieli, you both run away. With Ijerga, Ijerga died. With 23423 other meat shields, all who died just in time for you to run away. You've run all your fights one on one. You want to know why I never fought you in the ruins? Because I can't lag you, fiend wouldn't kill you and you'd just keep running back to Galadon healing and charging up STSF and even after 5-6 fights to down the wire you still couldn't win. The ONLY time you got me was when I was LINK DEAD, you knew I was LINK DEAD, I reconnected at 400 hp, told you I was LD and ran to safety but the douche you are you came and killed me (and not to mention I was being bashed down my Taranth right before you interrupted). having 500+ cheap kills doesn't make a great player, you have TALENT but no CLASS. Later days you just came with lowbies who would pick up my disarm (by Imperial power) and off hand disarms and hoarde my weapons and instruments. I still ran you off with acapella at the Destructor. You asking me to fight you on your terms is like me asking a rank 45 fire giant to fight me. Don't expect me to come pad up your pk ratio when you knock on the giant when I'm rank 43, it is very obvious you aren't interested in taking the head.

On a positive note you had balls, pk skills, all the maledictions/moves/cabal powers and a build to die for and you proved how powerful it was with your talent at pking. But you there is a thin line between being annoyingly cocky and proud and you never walked the right side of it IC or OOC.

As far as quitting goes, I have a life, I don't play this game as if it were my day job. I study, I work, I meet clients, I talk on the phone and have a relationship and a social circle, sometimes #### gets out of hand and at times I have short login sessions or have to quit in a hurry. Not to mention the times you'd login, raid the destructor, I wouldn't show up, you'd quit. Ugh.

Sorry if I got my feathers in a bunch but if you are gonna call someone out then atleast call them out for the right reasons and not BS you made up.

Kostyan (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 08:51 AM

#69741, "Wow, I call you out, my little friend."
In response to Reply #5

1. You quited so many times after my logins that I don't even want to mention it. Everyone noticed it, don't worry. Perhaps its your rp.

2. You logged on RIGHT before our raid and quited RIGHT after your sleep trick. Wow, Bard+Warrior vs rager bard+rager warrior under the destructor? Yes, your strength is in the rp.

3. You got me two times, in gangs. Hello brave commander.

4. You wasn't link dead. I have a log of this, bye.

5. If you don't know how to kill the STSF warrior as the village bard - yes, your strength is in rp.

Perhaps you will grow a bit. Atleast I hope so in pk and courage terms. Bye bye.

Ruhktanshi (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 11:32 AM

#69747, "RE: Wow, I call you out, my little friend."
In response to Reply #7

1. You quited so many times after my logins that I don't even want to mention it. Everyone noticed it, don't worry. Perhaps its your rp.

--- Its called having a life, we all are not jobless enough to be online for 6 hour sessions every day, some of us can only play 1hr/day or 6 per week.

2. You logged on RIGHT before our raid and quited RIGHT after your sleep trick. Wow, Bard+Warrior vs rager bard+rager warrior under the destructor? Yes, your strength is in the rp.

--- BS. You failed to mention it was bard (with white aura + resist mental + force shield + stone skin + emperor powers) + warrior (hit int drow + war master powers + white aura + stone skin + dagger + hand to hand + resist mental) v/s bard (with battle resist) + giant warrior (low int +| vuln to mental + low dex axe spec). It was the out of range healer that changed the equation. We can't sleep you, bash you, fiend you, out damage you or keep even any one of you lagged.

3. You got me two times, in gangs. Hello brave commander.

---- Can you post my GANG logs as well? Unless of course two on one is a gang (that too coming from imperials)...You multi killed people and raided cabals to get rank 43 people to come defend, hello lazy/cheap frag seeking emperor.

4. You wasn't link dead. I have a log of this, bye.

Lets see your doctored log please. PLEASE do post it. Can't wait.

5. If you don't know how to kill the STSF warrior as the village bard - yes, your strength is in rp.

---- OMG, but i did kill an STSF warrior and make him run all over the ruins. You point being?

This is my last post. You can gloat over your shady, lack of class act for all I care. Taunting or throwing cheap allegations even after you are age dead just goes to show a little extention of what I saw of Kostyan (Maybe you were classy with others, but what I saw in the village was far from that and maybe you have strengths I fail to see, but I say what I see). You are the last person to call someone out for log in log outs, specially after all the Log in. Run to giant. Bait rank 44 villager. Wait five ticks. Quaff return. Quit.

Perhaps your ego will shrink a bit, you were good, don't let it get to your head and think you are too good to call out other players with cheapshots. Kostyan is dead, let his high handedness die with him, unless that is how you are IRL.

Ruhk, with all graciousness, Well done and Good Bye.

Kostyan (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 12:32 PM

#69754, "If you don't understand yet."
In response to Reply #10

I am more clever then you.

I am more wise then you.

Please, read some books about human phys. please. It will help you a lot.

So many emotions. This means that I got under your skin. And I got it right. Lets discuss.

1.--- Its called having a life, we all are not jobless enough to be online for 6 hour sessions every day, some of us can only play 1hr/day or 6 per week.

--No. You did it RIGHT after my logins. Poor reading skills from your side I guess.

2. Second argument. You don't defend the quit point. You quited out, everyone knows. So you don't defend. You are trying concentrate on other points. Bad work..Ok discuss the next.

3. Yes, I will post it. And again. You don't mind ganging. You are trying to concentrate on other things - wrong again. Bye.

4. I will post a full log. You died. Solo. To newbie beront.

5. Bad reading skills again. I said Solo village bard aganst STST warrior. Not a gang as you did. Bye.

Are you ESL? Wow, good work for such Rp char. Excellent. You can't read and understand for sure.

But I hope my young padavan. You will grow a bit.

Read some books. Watch some good movie. It will help you. And don't visit the doctor. It will not help to you. Bye bye, my little padavan.

Ruhktanshi (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 02:16 PM

#69760, "RE: If you don't understand yet."
In response to Reply #14

You won't get it. I'll wait till I delete/con/age die. I won't post anything more than what I already said.

GLWYN!
Ruhk.

Kharnial (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 03:23 PM

#69767, "Funny conversations aside.."
In response to Reply #14

Your engrish isn't half bad.

kolbSat 05-Jul-08 01:02 AM
Member since 16th Jul 2007
76 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69785, "No it's all bad."
In response to Reply #22

Not really making fun here. Just can't resist quoting Statler and Waldorf when applicable.

Go muppets.

DwoggurdFri 04-Jul-08 02:04 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69759, "Eh"
In response to Reply #10

>1. You quited so many times after my logins that I don't even
>want to mention it. Everyone noticed it, don't worry. Perhaps
>its your rp.
>
>--- Its called having a life, we all are not jobless enough to
>be online for 6 hour sessions every day, some of us can only
>play 1hr/day or 6 per week.

No, it is called "quit to avoid pk".
And, yes, you did that a lot. As Xubetok I knew I could not rely on you to stay when our enemies were raising in forces. On the other side, you have your strong points and one flaw does not make the char uworthy. Good luck.

Taranth (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 10:24 PM

#69780, "Kostyan"
In response to Reply #5

"The ONLY time you got me was when I was LINK DEAD, you knew I was LINK DEAD, I reconnected at 400 hp, told you I was LD and ran to safety but the douche you are you came and killed me (and not to mention I was being bashed down my Taranth right before you interrupted)."

I only bashed you because you slept me for no reason (and for once I was prepared!). I want to point out I was an enemy of Kostyan's, so please don't think there was anything between he and I involved.

"On a positive note you had balls, pk skills, all the maledictions/moves/cabal powers and a build to die for and you proved how powerful it was with your talent at pking. But you there is a thin line between being annoyingly cocky and proud and you never walked the right side of it IC or OOC."

I'd like to echo this as well, as we are talking about Kostyan. Kostyan was terrifically frustrating to fight in PK, but the player going postal (bordering on OOC) after you flee just left a foul taste in my mouth as well. Nothing to indicate Kostyan is in the Empire, let alone the Emperor, to go along with it.

While I considered Kostyan a badass character in PK, in my opinion, he paled in comparison to an Adhelard or Crulvane type, who puts both PK and RP together. Woe be to the rest of the playerbase, when Kostyan's player puts the RP up to match his talent at PK.

Seyriannia (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 09:21 AM

#69744, "You were tough."
In response to Reply #1

Though, in truth, if you wanted to go kostyan hunting. You'd be either in the a.) warriors guild prepping up. b)open sea getting prep. c.)fort or battle cabals.

So when you go kostyan hunting you go to one of those three locations. Call it camping the fort if you will. Sometimes they dont mind other times even I have gotten attacked by their cabals. And to be blunt, in your times at fort how many days were I camping fort for you? Maybe 6-7 at max since I had a chance at trying you.

The most challanging fight was when Telda and I faught you and kornuel at cent in balator. I'm sure you remember this instance. I fled out but he couldnt seem to flee so I came back with a Nocturne of Fright. Feared you both out and get flew out. kornuel returns and I was unable to move from centurions because of ther menacing. I ha about three hundred hps and he came in and just looked around(thinking he would attack me I would be done--but he didnt.) for the duration of TWO menacing echoes which lag you(i foolishly spammed south). I was able to quaff out before you both re-engaged.

I'm not sure why you both didnt re-engage!!

Kostyan (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 10:52 AM

#69746, "RE: You were tough."
In response to Reply #8

The fear affect on me...And I don't know about Kornuel.

Why didn't you fight me alone? Its not hard even after the first hamstring. But you were teleporting right after that. Shame on you

Yes, I know - its your playing style. But come on Atleast Amaranthe is in the shame. Hehe

Kornuel (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 11:57 AM

#69750, "RE: You were tough."
In response to Reply #8

Don't remember for sure. More likely overspamed vibrato and it fired right after your nocturne of fright so I was lagged for those 2 rounds.

Cyruil (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 11:42 AM

#69748, "RE: Chuck will never die"
In response to Reply #1

At first, I didn't like you...but you grew on me. At the end, I had a ton of respect for Kosty. I could tell a difference in your play starting about two weeks ago, it seemed like someone else all together.

Well done and keep it up! Luck w/ your next.

Kornuel (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 12:11 PM

#69751, "RE: Chuck will never die"
In response to Reply #1

Awesome char. Though first I couldn't take you seriously with Xanata due to your name. Lame name for emperor but who I am to tell it after having Murssik and Koshara ) I suspect though that Kostyan firstly was experiment char as Murssik and Koshara were. If that's right seems thing turned out other way then. Anyway I ended with great respect despite the fact you always made Liriana and Kornuel nervous being around. Damn evil guy!
And I don't think our raids were suicidal. At least I never felt em that way. Drow stsf warmaster/elite bard and especialy dro stsf emperor/warmaster bard is damn tought combo. So traveling with you I was almost sure that if I won't do something superly stupid we'll be fine and at least noone of us will die. And actualy I don't remember dying as Kornuel while traveling with you(though you once killed Liriana and yourself in Sitran mines on three outlanders, so I was some aware that you are not perfect in planing group fights ). The only completely failed and realy suicidal raid that comes to my head is raid with you and Ahtiel vs Nizi/Seyriania. Not sure what you were thinking about trying that seems that you just became bored with Kostyan at that moment and started to be realy suicidal. But at least I escaped
All in all, good luck with your next, see you in the fields and so on

Waris (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 12:36 PM

#69755, "We had a odd relationship"
In response to Reply #1

Yer pointy, pasty faced, sharpeared friggin elf

You were tough, I always wanted to kill your ass, but you usually seemed to be on top of your game when we fought not to mention stupid lucky. That time you got away from me at the nightwalker, I had to die a little inside.

Good job emperoring them, even if I kinda think your previous chars have painted you as a jerk, you did a good un with this one.

Kostyan (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 12:43 PM

#69757, "RE: We had a odd relationship"
In response to Reply #15

I am the jerk. Its fine But I am the jerk with some different view on peoples and Cf.

Elhe (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 02:00 PM

#69758, "Huh"
In response to Reply #1

Well, I've liked to have Kostyan on my side as character. We had tons of great battles which we usualy won.

I still hate you as ooc person for different reasons. One of which is sacing my big unholy, damn you, ####er. Another one is your annoying tells and your being such a terrible jerk. And as ooc person you seemed to me like a moron . I'm suprised you could do such a good pk character. From pk point Kostyan was awesome. Really. AWESOME. Though I could do better if I were Kostyan

Ah from what I've seen you were much better Emperor when I. At least as I see it. Because I was so soft and you were cruel ####er and noone knew what you do next, promote or anathema for 0 reasons. I usualy let you deal with people who deserved anathema =)

P.S. Quit using "wrench" word. It is exactly how I figured that kostyan was your char.

Velyzaggon (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 02:45 PM

#69762, "By far, your best character ever."
In response to Reply #1

We had some great fights, but since I was only 1 of your 500+ pks, I'm sure you don't remember.

All the crap I heard about your RP I never noticed, even though once I logged on I was thinking of ways to kill you. I thought your RP was properly Emperorish and not at all bad (though I could definitely tell you were ESL), and I never got the full lootzors from you even at times I probably should have. The one time you killed me you even corpseguarded on Eastern with Dragahl and some other rager right nearby, and Mizfara and a couple fort on.

PS I wish Eoria and her blades (were you one?) had never ganged me. We could have done sick things together...

Kharnial (Guest)Fri 04-Jul-08 03:19 PM

#69766, "Kharnial doofbag!"
In response to Reply #1

An awesome fearless character. And yes, tigers are a pain in the ass...I went through 3 shifters in like 2 weeks just to get a decent form (damn you RNG). That means 3 decent roles where I got 2k xp off the bat. You know how annoying that is?

Anyways, going back on tangent, people did say a lot of #### about you. Nonetheless, you brought out a lot of competitive nature in people (and less the ganging, more the 'let me try to beat Chuck!') At least, that's how I felt.

Oversall, a great character, with a few blemishes that's just covered by how fun your character was.

Make a Scion!

KastellynFri 04-Jul-08 10:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
#69779, "You Were Fine"
In response to Reply #1

Ask any of my followers, once you get the tattoo, you don't get much interaction. No need for it...you've learned what it takes to be a legend, and there's nothing Kasty can teach you anymore. So I'm totally fine with you running with your legendary status...which you had. I totally visualized you with (Legendary Aura) in front of your name. You were pretty much what I look for in a follower.

Hope the tattoo worked out for you. You were one of the few spheres it will actually work for, and I hope you got to see it in action. It's a rare one, but still, with the amount of fighting you did, it must have gone off for you a few times.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***

Khrathtyn (Guest)Sat 05-Jul-08 12:32 AM

#69783, "My hat off to you, sir."
In response to Reply #1

Kick ass, suicidal son of a bitch. I liked that most in you. That, and you'd drag me anywhere I asked you to take me. Thanks for all the Edge Explore Points you helped me get. Dragging me through Trothon and all sorts of other places.

As for the way the vote turned out. I was satisfied with you being Emperor. My demotion was ####, but hey, what can I say?

As for that 1 time in Udgaard, I so could have killed you if I had Blade Barrier up. Blade Barrier + 4 Mangles in those 2 rounds, + Offensive Wonders spells. I bet I could have finished you.

All in all. Amazing character. You were a beast.

Mek (Guest)Tue 08-Jul-08 01:22 PM

#69835, "Question"
In response to Reply #1

You said:

Yes, I full saced 10 or
11 chars in 860 hours. And I met about 400 chars. So, you did
something very special

Aside from frustrating the living hell out of you, as Darascus, and beating you solo several times (not gloating, just stating the events leading up to the "incident"), how did I manage to fall into that category?

Your conduct was ####ing atrocious, and despite the ballsy logs of you in your later years, I could never bring myself to think differently of you.

(Also, sending crappy tells and then putting "ignore" up sure is childish.)

Now, all that being said, you obviously must have done something right in someone's eyes, so...good on you?

Elhe (Guest)Tue 08-Jul-08 01:26 PM

#69836, "I bet you looted his"
In response to Reply #29

bracelet of charm, or sack with pies ))))) Chuck does not need good reasons to full loot you

Mek (Guest)Tue 08-Jul-08 01:45 PM

#69837, "Check Dio's."
In response to Reply #30

And yeah, I know he doesn't need a reason. However, he really went above and beyond to be an asshole.

Elhe (Guest)Tue 08-Jul-08 01:47 PM

#69838, "Did not he write somewhere"
In response to Reply #31

that he did not like you, because you looted something invoker can not use for your cabal mate?

Mek (Guest)Tue 08-Jul-08 03:36 PM

#69839, "It is in the log. -nt-"
In response to Reply #32

asfsaf

Inger (Guest)Tue 08-Jul-08 09:34 PM

#69843, "RE: Chuck will never die"
In response to Reply #1

Wow- You were a stud. A super deadly character like Kostyan is something everyone strives for, whether they want to admit it or not. Well done! You know, I came close to getting you a few times, but, you always edged me out at the end. Thanks for the compliment, and hope you come back soon!

Naboueh (Guest)Wed 09-Jul-08 03:30 AM

#69847, "People like you should stop and think before making sto..."
In response to Reply #1

Outlanders.

I hated most of you...And I will never play Outlanders anymore. Yes, I was serial outlander player..But after Kostyan..I saw things from the different side. Camping, ganging outside the Fortress. Seriosly, roll the ranger in the Fort or something.

Throkk - Awesome char.

Vreskoek - Another Awesome char

Jhoqhu - Awesome.

Werzidan - Awesome.

Ixilth - Good char.

Nusson/Riv - Good chars.

All others - Make this world better - delete.

I guess I am in the 'all others' bracket and despite not having an amazing amount of time to play I met you maybe twice. You came after me and died, I took a few spoils and you brought in your imperial cronies to kill me and take the stuff back. I am not a ganger, I dont hold hands with the fort and in my opinion that one interaction was a reasonable interaction and not one that would have me ask you to delete and make the world better but I guess I am just a little less draconian in my outlook.

Naboueh's player.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69727 Previous topic | Next topic