Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Chuck will never die
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69727&mesg_id=69736
69736, RE: Chuck will never die
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Mizfara - I lost the respect for you after that duel, suddenly
>I realized that you could retreat from it, but you decided to
>stay and gang me. I don't mind gangs, I just don't understand
>it in duels. But its just me.

I really wanted to respond when you posted those logs to Dio's, but since I can't do so anonymously I had to just hold my tongue.

The main thing is that I didn't think it was a duel. You told me you were coming to the Fortress alone. Okay. I interpreted that as you making a concession so I'd even come fight you at all, not an official duel. Also, once Humbert arrived, it's not certain I would have been able to flee between your legacy and the fact you were bashing me to death at the time.

So then you start with the "duel to the death" stuff. Okay. I accept, since I feel a little bad about the 2-on-1 kill, even though we weren't officially dueling. I go to the Dale like you ask, and find you with an out-of-pk Imperial bard and out-of-pk Imperial warrior. Bard for healing, and both of them there to loot me when I die. Then you freak out when I when I decide not to fight you under those conditions? Please.

That one episode, along with the the (imo) undeserved full sac'ing of Humbert, were what made me sour on Kostyan. Until that point I had attributed all your "attitude" to role-play, since you were a cocky drow with the macho edge. But your comments in-game after I decided not to fight you (i.e. repeatedly calling me "moron") really seemed like the player coming through, not "Chuck".