Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYou were tough.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69727&mesg_id=69744
69744, You were tough.
Posted by Seyriannia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Though, in truth, if you wanted to go kostyan hunting. You'd be either in the a.) warriors guild prepping up. b)open sea getting prep. c.)fort or battle cabals.

So when you go kostyan hunting you go to one of those three locations. Call it camping the fort if you will. Sometimes they dont mind other times even I have gotten attacked by their cabals. And to be blunt, in your times at fort how many days were I camping fort for you? Maybe 6-7 at max since I had a chance at trying you.

The most challanging fight was when Telda and I faught you and kornuel at cent in balator. I'm sure you remember this instance. I fled out but he couldnt seem to flee so I came back with a Nocturne of Fright. Feared you both out and get flew out. kornuel returns and I was unable to move from centurions because of ther menacing. I ha about three hundred hps and he came in and just looked around(thinking he would attack me I would be done--but he didnt.) for the duration of TWO menacing echoes which lag you(i foolishly spammed south). I was able to quaff out before you both re-engaged.

I'm not sure why you both didnt re-engage!!