Subject: "A couple of thoughts." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73586
Show all folders

CommonSense (Anonymous)Sat 26-Oct-19 10:54 AM
Charter member
#73588, "A couple of thoughts."
Edited on Sat 26-Oct-19 11:11 AM

1) This should probably be deleted, it's full of thinly veiled character assassination based off what I assume is discord chatter.

2) The orc has never had a warrant and isn't chaotic. What's the conflict?

3) Twitter doesn't tell the whole story. Ever. It may show a five man gank, it doesn't show who the aggressor was. In this case, it was a single player suiciding over and over.

4) Summoning and plaguing mobs in GALADON would be an issue. I've never seen that occur. The Spire is not Galadon.

5) *Ishuli (me) already edited this, so editing again.*

6) There is an edict against summoning to rivers. Not summoning in general.

7) If only there was a way to avoid being pk'd by trib. Like entire areas where they aren't allowed to attack you? Imms, can we see about getting that coded? I know you're short on manpower but it would really help.

8) I really don't see how this is an ooc problem as opposed to an IC one. Forge alliances, cultivate a resistant, do what the mummy is doing and send notes (there's someone in game who will forward any to all and isn't hard to find) offering help for the combos you need. It's what they're doing. What's stopping you? Cut the head off the monster and the body will die.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicCurrent State of the Game with this new RP path [View all] , flaaayin, Sat 26-Oct-19 10:53 AM
Reply A couple of thoughts., CommonSense (Anonymous), 26-Oct-19 11:11 AM #1
     Reply RE: A couple of thoughts., flaaayin, 26-Oct-19 11:14 AM, #2
          Reply RE: A couple of thoughts., robdarken_, 26-Oct-19 11:23 AM, #3
          Reply Hi Rob., CommonSense (Anonymous), 26-Oct-19 11:21 AM, #5
          Reply A couple more., CommonSense (Anonymous), 26-Oct-19 11:24 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73586 Previous topic | Next topic