Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectA couple of thoughts.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=73586&mesg_id=73588
73588, A couple of thoughts.
Posted by CommonSense on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1) This should probably be deleted, it's full of thinly veiled character assassination based off what I assume is discord chatter.

2) The orc has never had a warrant and isn't chaotic. What's the conflict?

3) Twitter doesn't tell the whole story. Ever. It may show a five man gank, it doesn't show who the aggressor was. In this case, it was a single player suiciding over and over.

4) Summoning and plaguing mobs in GALADON would be an issue. I've never seen that occur. The Spire is not Galadon.

5) *Ishuli (me) already edited this, so editing again.*

6) There is an edict against summoning to rivers. Not summoning in general.

7) If only there was a way to avoid being pk'd by trib. Like entire areas where they aren't allowed to attack you? Imms, can we see about getting that coded? I know you're short on manpower but it would really help.

8) I really don't see how this is an ooc problem as opposed to an IC one. Forge alliances, cultivate a resistant, do what the mummy is doing and send notes (there's someone in game who will forward any to all and isn't hard to find) offering help for the combos you need. It's what they're doing. What's stopping you? Cut the head off the monster and the body will die.