Subject: "RE: I'll keep this relatively short." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73271
Show all folders

IshuliTue 28-May-19 07:54 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73281, "RE: I'll keep this relatively short."

yeah it would likely take a while, 'keys to the kingdom' and all.

And I fully 100% admit that if you wanna code, or imm, or whatever else - you've got to have a 100% dedication/desire matched with motivation/passion and some patience. And not necessarily in the fun way.

So I can FULLY understand not wanting to go through that, with no disrespect towards anyone who wants to shy away from it. I did the same thing for a long while for the same reasons.

But then real life lined up nicely in a way that made me think "Hey, I can manage this".

Maybe you'll be a masochist one day too

Otherwise, I know Rahs was looking for some codey help in getting together a Mudlet skin for CF! So if you're interested in some contract-work, maybe that's your cup of tea?

-Ish

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCoder status? [View all] , Valkenar, Fri 24-May-19 03:52 PM
Reply I'll keep this relatively short., Ishuli, 24-May-19 05:55 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I'll keep this relatively short., Valkenar, 26-May-19 08:15 PM, #2
          Reply RE: I'll keep this relatively short., Ishuli, 26-May-19 08:28 PM, #3
               Reply RE: I'll keep this relatively short., Valkenar, 28-May-19 07:44 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: I'll keep this relatively short., Ishuli, 28-May-19 07:54 PM #5
                         Reply Help Wanted, Rahsael, 29-May-19 11:27 AM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73271 Previous topic | Next topic