Subject: "I'll keep this relatively short." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73271
Show all folders

IshuliFri 24-May-19 05:55 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73272, "I'll keep this relatively short."

I'll keep this short'ish since I don't want the thread devolving much, but I do want to answer your question. I'll end up pruning the thread if it goes too off topic into other stuff.

With that said:

We are low on coding resources on a few bases. The coders we currently have are very busy folks - this might lighten up in about a month or so.

We don't have many imms who can code / know code well, and haven't really had any codey applicants pass through heroimm either.

A big part of the latter is that there IS a huge trust component in coding, or giving any hefty access to CF stuff. And that's assuming they get through the other stuff.

But with all that said, I'm hoping we'll be able to get a few things done within the next 3 months or so. We'll see what happens .

Hope that answers your question!

-Ish

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCoder status? [View all] , Valkenar, Fri 24-May-19 03:52 PM
Reply I'll keep this relatively short., Ishuli, 24-May-19 05:55 PM #1
     Reply RE: I'll keep this relatively short., Valkenar, 26-May-19 08:15 PM, #2
          Reply RE: I'll keep this relatively short., Ishuli, 26-May-19 08:28 PM, #3
               Reply RE: I'll keep this relatively short., Valkenar, 28-May-19 07:44 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: I'll keep this relatively short., Ishuli, 28-May-19 07:54 PM, #5
                         Reply Help Wanted, Rahsael, 29-May-19 11:27 AM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73271 Previous topic | Next topic