Subject: "Help Wanted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73271
Show all folders

RahsaelWed 29-May-19 11:27 AM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73282, "Help Wanted"

Yep! There are opportunities for coders (and even the artistically inclined) to contribute in meaningful ways that could attract some new blood.

A high-quality Mudlet skin could potentially deepen the enjoyment of the game for veteran players and give new players a bit of a helping hand.

We have one really incredible player doing most of the heavy lifting on coding this Mudlet project so far, and that player has shared some impressive results with me. I'm really interested in finding someone with artistic talent and graphic design skills to help me make a polished and flavorful GUI.

Please send me an email at rahsael@carrionfields.com if you're interested and I'll give you some top-secret details. We don't pay or give in-game rewards, but I'd happily give you credit and effusive praise on these here forums if you want your name to be known. Additionally, if you ever do consider applying to join the staff, this would certainly weigh in your favor.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCoder status? [View all] , Valkenar, Fri 24-May-19 03:52 PM
Reply I'll keep this relatively short., Ishuli, 24-May-19 05:55 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I'll keep this relatively short., Valkenar, 26-May-19 08:15 PM, #2
          Reply RE: I'll keep this relatively short., Ishuli, 26-May-19 08:28 PM, #3
               Reply RE: I'll keep this relatively short., Valkenar, 28-May-19 07:44 PM, #4
                    Reply RE: I'll keep this relatively short., Ishuli, 28-May-19 07:54 PM, #5
                         Reply Help Wanted, Rahsael, 29-May-19 11:27 AM #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73271 Previous topic | Next topic