Subject: "Item Limits (IMM Request)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72876
Show all folders

WastedFri 19-Apr-19 01:13 PM
Member since 21st Jun 2015
111 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72876, "Item Limits (IMM Request)"
Edited on Fri 19-Apr-19 01:13 PM

Hey Guys,

I've been thinking this for a long time with the way things have been going and it would be a relatively easy fix. With recent deletion threads popping up making this a more relevant topic, I thought I'd try and draw some attention to it:

Can we loosen the restrictions on item limits, please?

- People are deleting out of frustration of losing gear. Although this is ridiculous, I see where they're coming from-- finding decent gear that's in has become pretty damn hard these days, especially with item limits dropping with the playerbase.

- It will encourage people to actually fight more without worrying about risking their gear that they know will not be in for the next 100+ hours of gameplay. I think we can all agree that the "C" in "CF" is supposed to stand for "CARRION", not "CONSERVATIVE", so lets make that a little more clear and make it easier for people to mix it up without worry.

I want to see people out there mixing it up again. This is a game, after all, and I feel a lot of people (players and IMM-staff alike) sometimes forget that. Lets loosen up the item limits and if it ends up a failed experiment, reverse the change and we're right back where we started.

Wuddya say?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicItem Limits (IMM Request) [View all] , Wasted, Fri 19-Apr-19 01:13 PM
Reply Low numbers hits twice..., Saagkri, 20-Apr-19 05:40 PM, #11
Reply RE: Item Limits (IMM Request), Ishuli, 19-Apr-19 01:45 PM, #2
Reply I like that comic. Did u do it yourself? Nt, k-b, 19-Apr-19 03:55 PM, #4
Reply RE: I like that comic. Did u do it yourself? Nt, Ishuli, 19-Apr-19 04:41 PM, #5
Reply RE: Item Limits (IMM Request), Demos, 19-Apr-19 10:37 PM, #6
Reply Having played 5 warriors and n the last several weeks....., Lhydia, 20-Apr-19 05:44 AM, #7
     Reply Probably being hoarded by one of Jalim’s thieves..., Homard, 20-Apr-19 09:06 AM, #8
          Reply Are you saying..., robdarken_, 20-Apr-19 09:17 AM, #9
Reply , TJHuron, 20-Apr-19 10:34 AM, #10
Reply RE: Item Limits (IMM Request), SomeCurrentPlayer (Anonymous), 21-Apr-19 04:57 PM, #12
Reply I'd rather they didn't, incognito, 19-Apr-19 01:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I'd rather they didn't, Wasted, 19-Apr-19 02:53 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72876 Previous topic | Next topic