Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectItem Limits (IMM Request)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72876&mesg_id=72876
72876, Item Limits (IMM Request)
Posted by Wasted on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey Guys,

I've been thinking this for a long time with the way things have been going and it would be a relatively easy fix. With recent deletion threads popping up making this a more relevant topic, I thought I'd try and draw some attention to it:

Can we loosen the restrictions on item limits, please?

- People are deleting out of frustration of losing gear. Although this is ridiculous, I see where they're coming from-- finding decent gear that's in has become pretty damn hard these days, especially with item limits dropping with the playerbase.

- It will encourage people to actually fight more without worrying about risking their gear that they know will not be in for the next 100+ hours of gameplay. I think we can all agree that the "C" in "CF" is supposed to stand for "CARRION", not "CONSERVATIVE", so lets make that a little more clear and make it easier for people to mix it up without worry.

I want to see people out there mixing it up again. This is a game, after all, and I feel a lot of people (players and IMM-staff alike) sometimes forget that. Lets loosen up the item limits and if it ends up a failed experiment, reverse the change and we're right back where we started.

Wuddya say?