Subject: "Sometimes I worry about you guys..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68868
Show all folders

k-bMon 11-Sep-17 09:03 AM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
344 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68871, "Sometimes I worry about you guys..."

The people who were talking trash about Rahshael were/are serial whiners. We all know these people exist, right? The people who are simply never going to be satisfied. The kind of player who gets owned by something (STSF, bat-spec paladin, low-level transmuter/Necro) and calls it OP immediatly...

These people will always exist, because there is always a very loud MINORITY of our game who wants the game to be easy-mode. Because they aren't good enough to hack it, they cling to conspiracy and non-sense to make sense of why they suck, or simply can't handle/do something.

So, I am glad that you and another have taken the time to say thank you to Rahshael, because he deserves it, and has made WONDERFUL contributions to this game.

But part of the responsibility is on us to RECOGNIZE that these whiners are a very loud MINORITY and the vast MAJORITY of the game is just enjoying themselves and not talking at all. I honestly think that's what drove Ignolmeer away. Letting the peanut gallery get to him. It sucks because he was awesome...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicKudos to Rahsael. [View all] , Dallevian, Sun 10-Sep-17 08:55 PM
Reply Well said nt, Asthiss, 12-Sep-17 04:48 AM, #7
Reply Thanks!, Rahsael, 12-Sep-17 03:10 AM, #6
Reply oka: leave britney alone nt, Dallevian, 10-Sep-17 10:37 PM, #2
Reply I'll second this and say..., Ujudludul, 10-Sep-17 09:13 PM, #1
     Reply Sometimes I worry about you guys..., k-b, 11-Sep-17 09:03 AM #3
          Reply Agreed. At the same time..., Saagkri, 11-Sep-17 12:54 PM, #4
          Reply Right. But still..., Ujudludul, 11-Sep-17 02:41 PM, #5
          Reply two things, sleepy, 12-Sep-17 06:29 PM, #8
               Reply Could that be the followers' "fault" more than the reli..., Ujudludul, 12-Sep-17 10:46 PM, #9
                    Reply two facets, sleepy, 13-Sep-17 03:46 PM, #10
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68868 Previous topic | Next topic